- White Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 operating system is coming in JunePosted 20 hours ago
- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 9 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 9 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 10 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 20 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 20 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 21 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 42 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 43 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 46 days ago
Verizon Galaxy Nexus: Latest Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Firmware Update
Verizon Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean Update
If you own a CDMA Verizon Galaxy Nexus then here is the latest Jelly Bean update for you. This is Over The Air update and you can install it using the Wi-Fi service of your device. There are many features associated with this update, some are listed below.
- Enhanced Keyboard
- Project Butter making the device to run smooth.
- Face detection and unlock method is improved.
- Update Google Voice Search.
- Better battery life span.
- The notification bar is improved
- The update is only for “CDMA” version of model “Verizon Galaxy Nexus”, check out about your model in “About Phone” section of “Settings”.
- You must follow the instruction strictly and in same sequence, we are not responsible for any damage held to your device.
- Back up: Create a back up of all the important data since applying this update may corrupt some files and the data will be no longer useful. It is advised to not use KIES for creating the back up since it will support your device after you will update it. You may use certain apps for SMSs, Calls or you may also opt for SD card.
- Battery: Your Verizon Galaxy Nexus must carry at least 40% battery charge so that low battery will not hinder the updating process.
We assume that you have followed the above mentioned points and now we are providing you the step by step tutorial to update your Verizon Galaxy Nexus with latest Jelly Bean 4.1.1 firmware.
Steps to Update Verizon Galaxy Nexus with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 firmware:
- Turn on your Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to “Menu”.
- Search for “Settings” there and then opt for “About Phone”.
- In the “About Phone” section you will find “System Updates”, tap on it and then follow the on screen instruction to get your device updated.
Your Verizon Galaxy Nexus is now updated with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 firmware, enjoy the changes.