- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
Verizon Galaxy Nexus: Latest Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Firmware Update
Verizon Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean Update
If you own a CDMA Verizon Galaxy Nexus then here is the latest Jelly Bean update for you. This is Over The Air update and you can install it using the Wi-Fi service of your device. There are many features associated with this update, some are listed below.
- Enhanced Keyboard
- Project Butter making the device to run smooth.
- Face detection and unlock method is improved.
- Update Google Voice Search.
- Better battery life span.
- The notification bar is improved
- The update is only for “CDMA” version of model “Verizon Galaxy Nexus”, check out about your model in “About Phone” section of “Settings”.
- You must follow the instruction strictly and in same sequence, we are not responsible for any damage held to your device.
- Back up: Create a back up of all the important data since applying this update may corrupt some files and the data will be no longer useful. It is advised to not use KIES for creating the back up since it will support your device after you will update it. You may use certain apps for SMSs, Calls or you may also opt for SD card.
- Battery: Your Verizon Galaxy Nexus must carry at least 40% battery charge so that low battery will not hinder the updating process.
We assume that you have followed the above mentioned points and now we are providing you the step by step tutorial to update your Verizon Galaxy Nexus with latest Jelly Bean 4.1.1 firmware.
Steps to Update Verizon Galaxy Nexus with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 firmware:
- Turn on your Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to “Menu”.
- Search for “Settings” there and then opt for “About Phone”.
- In the “About Phone” section you will find “System Updates”, tap on it and then follow the on screen instruction to get your device updated.
Your Verizon Galaxy Nexus is now updated with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 firmware, enjoy the changes.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- iBall Andi 5F Infinito – Specs, Features and Price - April 19, 2015
- WhatsApp – How to Report Spam/Block or Unblock a Number - April 19, 2015
- OnePlus One – How to Enable Voice Wakeup on CM12S - April 16, 2015