- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Updating Motorola Razr XT910 to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)
The wait for release of official update of Android OS v4.0 ICS for Motorola Razr XT 910 is still not over. The company is still stagnant on the issue of release of the update. But the fact is that users are very eager to receive official update for their Motorola Razr XT 910. Here is the unofficial Android 4.0ICS package which can be updated on your device.
Ensure that you go through all the instructions before pursuing the instructions for installation of latest update firmware.
- This update is only for Motorola Razr XT 910 users and not for any other device. So this installation should only be attempted on Razr 910 Smartphone.
- Your device should have at least 60% of battery life so as to complete the process.
- See that USB Debugging is enabled on your Motorola Razr. To activate USB Debugging: Settings> Applications> Development> USB Debugging > and choose the option ‘USB Debugging’.
Conditions: Since this is not an official update, and is designed on custom ROM so the moral responsibility of any damage caused (if any) during the procedure will be of the user and not of the developer or us.
Procedure to update Motorola Razr XT910 to Android 4.0 ICS Firmware
Step 1: Firstly download the Android v4.0 ICS Firmware package.
Step 2: Switch off Motorola Razr XT 910 so as to enter recovery mode.
Step 3: To enter recovery mode you need to press Power, Volume Up and Volume down buttons simultaneously. Now you have entered recovery mode.
Step 4: Steer and enter in to recovery.
Step 5: When you see a triangular robot press both volume up and volume down keys once.
Step 6: Now choose ‘update from SD card’ and make choice using power button. To navigate on the screen through various options use volume keys.
Step 7: Choose Blur_Version.651.167.3370.XT910.Brasil.en.BR.zip file which was downloaded in step 1.
Step 8: Till the process is over wait and you will see your phone rebooting on its own.
Step 9: After restart is over install OTA root keeper once again and restore root.
After completion of the above steps successfully, you will possess a Motorola Razr XT 910 with latest Android 4.0 ICS package.
Note: You can even demote your device to Android 2.3.6 again if you wish to.