- Redmi 1S on Sale: Just 5999 INR, register ASAP!
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha specs leaked, launching today
- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
Unlock Pattern, Password, PIN or Face Lock on Any Android Device
It may happen with you that for increasing security on your device, you put a lock on it. The lock may be of any type like pattern lock, pin, face lock or password. But in case, if you forgot the way to unlock your device then what will you do? You will feel like that you have lost your Android device permanently.
So, here we have given you the methods to bypass the security unlock of your Android. If you have set password or PIN and forgot them then while following the given method to unlock your Android, you may lose some data. This is not in case with face and pattern locks. So, let us begin one by one to unlock your Android.
Unlock PIN / Password Lock
If you have used a password or pin to lock your Android device and forgot it then follow the below mentioned steps to unlock your Android.
- First method is to use “Screen Lock Bypass Pro” app available in Google PLAY Store at £2.60. But this app doesn’t work in all devices and also it requires that your Android must be online and you have your Google account signed in.
- Go to Google PLAY Store, find the app and click to buy. Now install the app and go to “Send To” and choose your device from the list. After the installation completes, restart your Android device and click “Activate”. Reset your password.
- If your device is not supported by the above mentioned app then perform the following steps but this will make you lose some of your device’s data. (That is why it is asked you to back up your device’s data regularly.)
- Make your Android boot in recovery mode. Use Volume Up + Home + Power keys together for it. If the key combination doesn’t work for you then check out our post How To Enter in Recovery Mode in Android.
- Now use Volume Up + Down keys to move to “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” and select it using Power button.
- Again use the Volume Down key and Power button to select “Yes”.
- Now select “Reboot System Now” and your Android will be unlocked now.
Unlock Face Lock
If you have set up a face lock to increase the security of your Android device and either you forgot it or your face is changed or your camera stops working then don’t panic. If you have remembered the PIN or password your device ask as a backup while you set up face lock then use it. If you don’t remember that then use the above mentioned method “Unlock PIN or Password”.
Unlock Pattern Lock
To unlock the pattern lock, follow the steps given.
- Enter incorrect pattern five times.
- On fifth time, a message will pop up that will say you to try again after 30 seconds.
- Now it will depend on your Android device that what it will ask for. It may enquire your Google account details or may launch the security question or will display an option of Forgot Pattern.
- If it asks for your Google account details, fill them and “Sign In”. If you have forgotten your Google details also then you can renew it from here.
- Reset your pattern lock now; remember to choose something easy this time.