- Facebook is about to launch a new app – Moments
- Google made the kernel source code of Android One public
- LG is launching its first clamshell smartphone – LG Wine Smart
- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
- LG G3 Beat launched today, includes G3 features – Price 25K
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – Drops from 11,990 to 7,990 INR
- Offline YouTube – Another gift for Indians from Google after Android One
- Google Play Services 6.1 update improves Drive, Fit & Analytics
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – The Selfie Smartphone Will Be Launched Soon
- Eddy Tablet introduced by Metis Learning for kids in India
Tutorial to Upload Videos From Motorola Android to Facebook
If you are using Motorola Android smartphone then you might get frustrated when you don’t get any direct option of uploading videos to Facebook. While most of the Android devices have a direct option of uploading videos, you have to do a little bit more in Motorola. There are two methods by which you can finish this job. The one is using email to upload videos to Facebook using your Motorola Android but this is not always helpful. Check out the below mentioned methods to do the same.
Steps to Upload Videos to Facebook From Motorola Android –
Using Video Streaming App
- Download video streaming apps like Qik and Bloo.
- Download Facebook app and log in to it.
- Now open the app you downloaded in step 1 and select the video you want to upload. Choose the option of “Share” and select “Facebook” from there.
- Your video will now be uploaded to Facebook easily.
- Download the Facebook app and log in to it.
- Go to “Upload Video”. Select “Mobile Phone”.
- It will give you an email address; you have to send the videos to it.
- Make an email using your smartphone and send it to the address given to you. The subject of your email will be the caption of the video you uploaded.
- You video will be uploaded to Facebook in no time.
You can use any of the above mentioned methods to upload any video you desire to upload on Facebook. It is recommended that you use video streaming app for the purpose since the email procedure supports only some devices.
Keep uploading the videos and share them with your friends and colleagues and enjoy your life. Tell us about your experience about the same in comments.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014