- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Tutorial to Upload Videos From Motorola Android to Facebook
If you are using Motorola Android smartphone then you might get frustrated when you don’t get any direct option of uploading videos to Facebook. While most of the Android devices have a direct option of uploading videos, you have to do a little bit more in Motorola. There are two methods by which you can finish this job. The one is using email to upload videos to Facebook using your Motorola Android but this is not always helpful. Check out the below mentioned methods to do the same.
Steps to Upload Videos to Facebook From Motorola Android –
Using Video Streaming App
- Download video streaming apps like Qik and Bloo.
- Download Facebook app and log in to it.
- Now open the app you downloaded in step 1 and select the video you want to upload. Choose the option of “Share” and select “Facebook” from there.
- Your video will now be uploaded to Facebook easily.
- Download the Facebook app and log in to it.
- Go to “Upload Video”. Select “Mobile Phone”.
- It will give you an email address; you have to send the videos to it.
- Make an email using your smartphone and send it to the address given to you. The subject of your email will be the caption of the video you uploaded.
- You video will be uploaded to Facebook in no time.
You can use any of the above mentioned methods to upload any video you desire to upload on Facebook. It is recommended that you use video streaming app for the purpose since the email procedure supports only some devices.
Keep uploading the videos and share them with your friends and colleagues and enjoy your life. Tell us about your experience about the same in comments.