- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
Tutorial to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Using All-In-One Toolkit
Rooting is necessary if you want to update your device. Although it voids the warranty of your device but extend its boundaries. After rooting your Android you can update and install any custom ROM firmware in it to get a desired feature. These ROMs bring more stability to the device and also boost its performance. Updating will renew your device and you can experience an all new device once again. But, if you want to reclaim the device’s warranty then you can unroot it. Here we will provide you with the procedural steps to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
We will use an all-in-one toolkit to unroot Samsung Galaxy Note 2. But before unrooting, you are advised to fulfill all the requirements so that you must stay at the safer side always.
- Make a back up so that you never regret for losing your important data if something goes wrong in the unrooting process. Don’t use KIES for this purpose. Use apps foe SMSs, Call logs and Contacts, also you may make correct use of SD card here.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to its full battery power.
- Enable “USB Debugging” from “Menu -> Settings -> Application -> Development”.
- Disable all firewall programs and antivirus apps.
- Install latest drivers and disable KIES in your PC.
Steps to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Using All-In-One Toolkit:
- Download: Note 2 All-In-One Toolkit.
- Install the toolkit by making it “Run”.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to the PC.
- Now launch the toolkit.
- Go with “No” if you are asked to check for latest update.
- Now Model Selection screen will be shown to you where you have to choose the correct build of your device. If you are not sure about it, go to “Settings -> About Phone”.
- Now main Menu screen will appear. Choose “Rooting”.
- Now seven more option will appear; the fifth and sixth options are for unrooting Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Choose the desired one.
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is now unrooted and you can reclaim its warranty now. If you are getting problem at any point of the procedure then you may throw it at us in the comments section.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Sony Xperia S – Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Update - December 9, 2014
- Lenovo Tab S8 – Specs, Features and Price - December 8, 2014
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014