- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Tutorial to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Using All-In-One Toolkit
Rooting is necessary if you want to update your device. Although it voids the warranty of your device but extend its boundaries. After rooting your Android you can update and install any custom ROM firmware in it to get a desired feature. These ROMs bring more stability to the device and also boost its performance. Updating will renew your device and you can experience an all new device once again. But, if you want to reclaim the device’s warranty then you can unroot it. Here we will provide you with the procedural steps to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
We will use an all-in-one toolkit to unroot Samsung Galaxy Note 2. But before unrooting, you are advised to fulfill all the requirements so that you must stay at the safer side always.
- Make a back up so that you never regret for losing your important data if something goes wrong in the unrooting process. Don’t use KIES for this purpose. Use apps foe SMSs, Call logs and Contacts, also you may make correct use of SD card here.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to its full battery power.
- Enable “USB Debugging” from “Menu -> Settings -> Application -> Development”.
- Disable all firewall programs and antivirus apps.
- Install latest drivers and disable KIES in your PC.
Steps to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Using All-In-One Toolkit:
- Download: Note 2 All-In-One Toolkit.
- Install the toolkit by making it “Run”.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to the PC.
- Now launch the toolkit.
- Go with “No” if you are asked to check for latest update.
- Now Model Selection screen will be shown to you where you have to choose the correct build of your device. If you are not sure about it, go to “Settings -> About Phone”.
- Now main Menu screen will appear. Choose “Rooting”.
- Now seven more option will appear; the fifth and sixth options are for unrooting Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Choose the desired one.
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is now unrooted and you can reclaim its warranty now. If you are getting problem at any point of the procedure then you may throw it at us in the comments section.