- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Tutorial to Root Galaxy Ace Duos S6802B Easily
The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802B is no doubt, a great smartphone powered with Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. Still, you may need to root the device in order to install those applications which require your device to be rooted. You would be able to control your device in a better manner once it is rooted. This article presents before you a tutorial to root Galaxy Ace Duos S6802B.
It is worth to mention here that the warranty of your device would get void if you happen to root it. In order to reclaim the warranty, you just have to unroot it.
- Back up all your data. In case you lose any data, it is always safe to have a back up copy of your data.
- The minimum battery power in your device should be 80%.
- USB Debugging must be enabled in your device.
- The USB Driver for the Galaxy Ace Duos should be installed on your PC so that you can connect your phone to it easily.
- Galaxy Ace Duos S6802B Rooter
Steps to Root Galaxy Ace Duos S6802B:
- Connect your phone with your PC via the standard USB cable.
- Transfer the Galaxy Ace Duos S6802B Rooter file to your phone in zipped format.
- Disconnect your phone from your PC and switch the phone OFF so that it could be restarted into the recovery mode.
- Enter your Galaxy Ace Duos S6802B into the recovery mode by holding the Volume Up button, the Home button and the Power button simultaneously. [Guide]
- You can select the highlighted option by pressing the Home button.
- Now follow this path: Apply Update from SD Card > Install from SD Card Complete (here, you will have to manually locate the file which you downloaded earlier).
- Wait for the installation to get completed.
- Go to original recovery menu and reboot the device by selecting the option – Reboot System Now.
- Search your App drawer and select the SuperSU app there. (In case you are using this app for the first time, you must wipe the app data prior to using the app).
- The SuperSU would demand to upgrade the SU. Select the option “Continue”.
- Reboot your device again.
Congrats! You have now successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802B.