- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Tutorial: Root Android 2.3.5 based Motorola Droid X2
If you ever have updated your Motorola Droid X2 then you are required to root your device first. If you own an Android 2.3.5 version of Droid X2 then you may have seen that normal rooting method doesn’t work well for it. Here we have come up with a rooting procedure exclusively for Motorola Droid X2 Android 2.3.5 users. Follow the article to know the procedure to root your device.
- The given rooting procedure is exclusively for Motorola Droid X2 Android 2.3.5, check out your device version in “Settings -> About Phone”.
- Follow the steps in the same sequence. You are advised to first understand the procedure well and then follow it.
- We will not be responsible in case the rooting procedure do any harm to your Droid X2.
- The warranty of your device will be void after rooting it.
- A computer with Windows operating System.
- Create a back up of all the important data in your phone so that in case the files get corrupted data can be restored back.
- Charge your device’s battery to full.
- Root Motorola Droid X2 (.exe file)
Step to Root Motorola Droid X2:
- Download the above mentioned file in your Windows computer.
- Connect your Motorola Droid X2 with the computer.
- Now double click on the downloaded .exe file.
- A confirmation window will appear, go with “Yes”.
- The rooting procedure will start now automatically. You only have to wait for at most 5 minutes for the whole process.
That’s all. Your Motorola Droid X2 must be rooted now. You may check it using the “Root Checker App” in Google PLAY Store. If you encounter any problem in the rooting procedure then you can ask us in the following comment section.