- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Tutorial to repair Error 720 in few easy steps
You may have encounter to the Error 720 many times. It stops you from being connected to internet. It makes you in frustration when any error occurs in your way to internet. But you can easily escape from this error; just follow the tutorial to know those easy steps.
First of all whenever you encounter such an Error 720 be calm and don’t lose your patience. Here are some procedures to repair the Error 720.
- The very first step to escape is assigning an IP to it. For that go to “Control panel” and there choose “Network and sharing Center” and then “Change the Adapter Settings”. Now right click on “Incoming Connection” and then to “Networking”. Now double click to “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Now choose “Specify IP Addresses” and then write “IP Range” of your router setup. Now your problem is solved and there will be no Error 720 which will stop you to connect your computer from the internet.
- If the above procedure doesn’t help you then you have problem in Protocols. For sorting that out, go to “My Computer” and then choose “Manage” then go to “Device Manager” and finally disable yellow mark icon. Uninstall yellow warning driver and reinstall them. It will repair your Error 720.
- Even now your problem has not been sort out then your computer might have viruses in it. For removing them, scan your computer and use any antivirus app of your choice to get rid of them. Scanning your system at regular intervals will save you from many errors including Error 720.
- It may possible that the error is occurring due to corrupted Windows registry. For repairing this corrupted registry you need to download and install “Registry Repair Tool”. It will repair the entire corrupted Windows registry and remove Error 720.
Use the above mentioned procedures to escape from the error and then connect your computer to the internet.