- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Tutorial to Boot Android Devices in Recovery Mode
Recovery mode of any Android device is the mode where the device can perform additional functions. These functions include updating your device with some firmware manually, deleting its cache and Nandroid backup. There are various ways by which you can get into recovery mode; we will discuss all of them one by one here.
Using Key Combinations
The very first and the simplest way to boot your Android device in recovery mode is to long press the Volume Up and Power keys together. This works in most of the Android devices. If this method doesn’t work for you then you can use apps for the same purpose.
Using Android App
For using this method, your Android device must be rooted before. This is also a simple method, you only have to download and install the app to your device. Here is the step by step tutorial for this.
- Download: Quick Root.
- After downloading the app, open it.
- There will be fur options: Power Off, Recovery, Reboot, Bootloader.
- Enter the one you want to use.
If your Android is not rooted then you can use this method for booting. The only requirement here is that your computer must have ADB set up and Fastboot with Android SDK. Here are the steps further:
- Connect the Android gadget with the computer.
- Go to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools.
- Open command prompt by Shift + Right-Click.
- Type in the command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- You Android device will now be switched off and will boot in recovery mode.
So, these are the ways by which you can successfully enter in recovery mode. Use any of them whichever is easy for you. For any query related to this, we are always here to help you.