- LG G3 – Leaked Specs and Pictures
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Coming Soon for Sprint Nexus 5
- Android 4.4 KitKat update is on 1.8% Android smartphones only
- Exchange old smartphone with Moto G and get Rs. 2000 off on Flipkart
- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
Tutorial to Boot Android Devices in Recovery Mode
Recovery mode of any Android device is the mode where the device can perform additional functions. These functions include updating your device with some firmware manually, deleting its cache and Nandroid backup. There are various ways by which you can get into recovery mode; we will discuss all of them one by one here.
Using Key Combinations
The very first and the simplest way to boot your Android device in recovery mode is to long press the Volume Up and Power keys together. This works in most of the Android devices. If this method doesn’t work for you then you can use apps for the same purpose.
Using Android App
For using this method, your Android device must be rooted before. This is also a simple method, you only have to download and install the app to your device. Here is the step by step tutorial for this.
- Download: Quick Root.
- After downloading the app, open it.
- There will be fur options: Power Off, Recovery, Reboot, Bootloader.
- Enter the one you want to use.
If your Android is not rooted then you can use this method for booting. The only requirement here is that your computer must have ADB set up and Fastboot with Android SDK. Here are the steps further:
- Connect the Android gadget with the computer.
- Go to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools.
- Open command prompt by Shift + Right-Click.
- Type in the command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- You Android device will now be switched off and will boot in recovery mode.
So, these are the ways by which you can successfully enter in recovery mode. Use any of them whichever is easy for you. For any query related to this, we are always here to help you.