- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
- LG Launched 2 Smartphones Fino and Bello
Toshiba Regza AT300 Android Tablet Specs
Toshiba, one of the Japanese worldwide electronics company has planned to start on shipping its latest Android tablet named as the Toshiba Regza AT500. The corporation has disclosed that it’ll start shipping the gadget opening from May 26th, 2012 in Japan. The device is prepared with a lot of industrial qualifications which includes nVidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. This tablet is developed with pretty higher configurations as well as personalizes the glance of the tablet in that way situation you apart with this slip-resistant, rubberized plane as it is comfortable to bear.
The Toshiba Regza AT500 tablet is built with a high-resolution 10.1” diagonal wide-view LED-backlit touch screen display that resembles a present declaration of 1280 x 800 pixels. The display of it is well-sized and is suitable for surfing the Web, playing games or reading books. The exhibit which has been overfed in the gadget is engineered with the Adaptive Display machinery that adjusts clarity and disparity to the nearby light situation.
This latest tablet is provided with 1GB of RAM and is presented with the different connectivity options of Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, and MicroHDMI and MicroUSB ports. In conditions of battery capability, the device is prepared with a great battery that juice up to 10 hours of constant use. This new Toshiba Regza AT500 quad-core tablet is prepared with a 5-megapixel rear-facing primary camera as well as comes ready with a front-facing secondary camera of 2 megapixels. The Toshiba Regza AT500 nVidia Tegra 3-powered Tablet has dimensions of 260.6 x 178.9 x 9 mm and weighs 590 grams. This will be existing in two versions of 32GB and 64GB of disk size. There is no information available related to the price of Toshiba Regza AT300 but it is expected to launched on May 26, 2012.