- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
Top Rated Best and Must have Antivirus apps for iPhone iPad and iPod
As you already know that Antivirus is a must have software for every computer system to keep protect it from harmful viruses. Nowadays since you keep most of your data on mobile so you might need an antivirus on your smartphone too, so here I will tell you about Top 5 Best Antivirus Apps for iPhone in 2013.
Some of these antivirus apps for iPhone are free and some are paid, it depends on the features, paid apps provide more features and good support but you might not need those extra features, so before purchasing first confirm whether the free app satisfies your requirement or not.
Here is a list of Some Best Antivirus for iPhone
This app protects your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad from viruses and malwares. You can also use it to protect your Mac system. This app uses Intego’s award winning technology.
Although the description looks nice but the user reviews in App Store were not so good about this antivirus app for iOS. Download
It’s an another paid anti-virus app for iPhone. It scans your device for viruses and malwares and informs you when it detects something weird, so that you can take some actions. It creates decision tree allowing user to do actions.
This app provides you links to malware handling web sites, malware sample submission sites like Symantec, Kaspersky etc. It also has email link option by which you can email the link to your friends. But again the user reviews are awful here. Download
Well everyone knows about this antivirus, it used to be the best antivirus of PC years ago, it’s reliable and efficient, you can go for it. This is compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 3GS, iPhone 5, iPod Touch, iPad and all iOS 4.3 devices.
This app has extra feature of contacts backup and Find lost iPhone. Download
McAfee Global Threat Intelligence Mobile
McAfee is also an old time antivirus like Norton, it’s also reliable and known to be good.
It’s current version is 1.1.0 which shows that it has just arrived on App Store. Download
Lookout Mobile Security
Lookout is a nice antivirus, it has a nice user interface and it protects your device well. The best thing about it is that it’s available for free. What else you want huh? :)
It notifies you if you are connected to unsecured Wireless network. This is really the best Antivirus for iOS devices. Download
Check out some more cool apps for iOS devices.
Latest posts by Chankey Pathak (see all)
- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October - September 16, 2014
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S – How to unroot easily - September 15, 2014
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S – How to root easily without losing data - September 15, 2014