- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
- Gionee Marathon M4 – Specs, Features and Price
- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
Steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note Gt-N7000 with Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware XXLRG
Samsung Galaxy Note Gt-N7000 can now be updated with XXLRG Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware. In Germany, Samsung released the official version of Ice Cream Sandwich update, but global users are also able to update their phones with the same. Though the unofficial version was not up to the mark but was satisfactory for the users to update their Galaxy Note.
Updating the phone with XXLRG enhances the performance of the device and the device becomes stable. By far, no errors and issues are found by anyone. So without any fear of bugs update your phone with XXLRG by following the given instructions.
- Use the given instructions only on Galaxy Note GT-N7000. Using the steps on other devices may harm them.
- The information is strictly educational and instructional. They need not work compulsorily under unique and specific settings.
- Read carefully and understand every step very clearly before actually executing them.
- USB debugging must be enabled on your phone.
- All the antivirus programs, firewall and other softwares claiming security must be disabled. If Samsung Kies is enabled then disable that as well.
- Backup all the stuff saved in your phone like call log, contacts, SMS, MMS, files, music, videos, settings etc so that no loss of data occurs.
- Download XXLRG Firmware Package- N7000XXLRG_N7000DBTLRG_DBT on your PC and also download Odin3 v1.85. both are Zip files sized 659.7 MB and 198 MB respectively.
Steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 with Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware XXLRG:
- Look for the file N7000XXLRG_N7000DBTLRG_DBT.zip in your computer and you must get N7000XXLRG_N7000DBTLRG_N7000XXLRB_HOME.tar.md5.
- Now extract Odin 3-1.85.zip and move to a handy place.
- Turn Off the device. Press Power button and Home button. Once “warning“ appears enter Download Mode by pressing Volume Keys.
- Look for Odin folder and in that folder select Odin 3 v1.83.exe and double click it.
- There select PDA and look for N7000XXLRG_N7000DBTLRG_N7000XXLRB_HOME.tar.md5.
- Use USB wire to connect your phone to the PC. Odin will recognize the phone and will a display an acceptance message saying “added!”in the inbox. In can the device cannot be recognized, install the drivers properly.
- Now in Odin, select START to flash XXLRG update on the phone. The device automatically reboots after flashing. To indicate the flashing is successful, “pass” message will be displayed in Odin’s inbox.
- If you get a “fail” message, disconnect the device, remove the battery and re-enter the same and repeat from the 4th step.
- If the device is unable to boot perfectly, then follow: Remove and re-insert battery > Reboot the phone in Recovery Mode. For this press volume up , Home button and Power botton> in recovery mode click Wipe Data/Factory Reset > return to Main menu > select Reboot System Now.
By now, the installation of XXLRG on you Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 is done successfully.