- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
- Gionee Marathon M4 – Specs, Features and Price
- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
Step by step procedure to root Sony Xperia Acro S
If you bought a new Sony Xperia Acro S and cannot resist the urge to root it and apply new firmwares, then this article will definitely help you. This Android smartphone can be rooted way too easily and you will be able to install any Custom ROM Firmware you desire. If you root the device then you lose the warranty. To reclaim the same, you need to apply the official firmware. It is not necessary to unlock the boot-loader for rooting our smartphone. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully. Any sort of damage to your device during this updating process is completely your mistake. We are not to be blamed for anything.
The updating process will erase all the data stored in your device. So you must back up all of it so that you will able to restore in future. Minimum battery charge must be 40%. Go to ‘Settings’ menu, select the option ‘Application’ and then ‘Development’. There, enable USB Debugging mode. You must disable all the Antivirus programs and security programs so that you can have uninterrupted installing. Also, you must install all the drivers of your Acro S smartphone to the PC.
Rooting Sony Xperia Acro S
- Download this file to your PC.
- Switch Off the phone to enter Operation Mode.
- Press and hold Volume down key and connect the phone to PC via USB wire.
- To start the rooting process, you should run the “Step1.bat” named file.
- After this, flash the 4.0.4 files by the help of flashtool.
- Take care that no data is erased mistakenly and ‘final verification’ option must be checked.
- After the update cancel the flash tool, disconnect and restart the device. (It may restart automatically as well.)
- Connect it to your PC again. This time, “Step2.bat” file is selected to run.
- Screen will display a prompt for Super User (SU) access. Click “Accept” to permit this accessing of system files.
- All this while, you may receive a lot messages, say for example, “Pushing Super SU”.
- During this process, the device also reboots.
You have successfully rooted your Sony Xperia Acro S smartphone.