- Candy Crush Postpone its Windows Platform Development
- Android L Smartphones – Crest Of Safety Or Unnecessary Trouble?
- Address of paid app developers will be made public – Google
- Note 4 and Galaxy S5 to get Android L by the end of year
- Facebook is about to launch a new app – Moments
- Google made the kernel source code of Android One public
- LG is launching its first clamshell smartphone – LG Wine Smart
- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
- LG G3 Beat launched today, includes G3 features – Price 25K
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – Drops from 11,990 to 7,990 INR
Sony Xperia V Smartphone Review: Specs and Features
Sony Xperia V Review
After Xperia T and Xperia TX, Sony has come up with yet another Smartphone – Sony Xperia V. This Smartphone carries a number of advanced features such as a 4.3 inches screen, 13 MP camera, Qualcomm S4 Chipset and many others. Further, the device is LTE enabled which provides a down speed of 100Mbps and an up speed of 50Mbps. The various details have the device have been discussed thoroughly in this article.
Sony Xperia V Specs:
- Display Screen: 4.3 inches
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Processor: 1.5GHz Dual Core Krait CPU
- Graphics: Adreno 225 GPU
- Memory Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal
- Operating System: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8960
- Primary Camera: 13MP
- Camera Resolution: 4128 x 3096 pixels
- Battery: 1750 mAh
Sony Xperia V Features:
The device is IP57 certified, that means, it is free from dust and can last in 1 meter water for up to 30 minutes without any damage. The 4.3 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display of the device facilitates clear viewing of the contents by providing 16M display colours and a pixel density of 342 ppi. Multitouch functionality up to 10 fingers is supported by the device.
The device includes a secondary VGA camera for the video calling purpose and the rear camera is embedded with the features of autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, video light, 3D sweep panorama, video stabilizer, image stabilizer, face and smile detection, touch focus, video recording at 1080p@30fps and many others.
In terms of internet connectivity options, the device is provided with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, microUSB 2.0 and others. The device can operate on a 2G network (GSM 850/900/1800/1900), 3G Network (HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100) and 4G networks (LTE 800/2600).
Other features of the device are SNS integration, GPS with A-GPS support, Java via Java MIDP emulator, TV-out, Active Noise Cancellation with dedicated mic and others. The dimensions of the device are 129 x 65 x 10.7mm and the weight is 120 grams. The powerful Li-ion battery of the device provides a standby time of 300 h and talk time of 7 h on 2G networks and a standby time of 400 h and a talk time of 7 h on 3G networks along with a music play time of 18 h.
Sony Xperia V smartphone comes with great features, display and graphics, 1.5GHz dual core processor will boost its speed, 13 MP camera will provide you the best shots. The best part of the smartphone is its dust and water resistant technology. It will serve for both business and entertainment. In my opinion, Sony Xperia V is worth to buy.
- Not Announced
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013