- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
SONY Xperia P – Root on Any Firmware
If you want to root Sony Xperia P then you can follow the below mentioned step by step procedure to root it. The procedure will work on any firmware so it’s a kind of universal rooting tutorial for Sony Xperia P. Rooting has many benefits. Some are mentioned below.
- You require a rooted device to update it.
- There are many apps that work only on rooted device.
- Easy back up and restoration.
So, if you want to enjoy your device the fullest then you must root it. Follow the detailed guide to root your device.
- Charged smartphone and computer.
- Install latest drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Create a back up (Optional).
Steps to Root Sony Xperia P:
- Download the rooting software from the above link.
- After downloading the files, paste them to the desktop of your PC or laptop.
- Find the file with name “RunMe.Bat” and click to it. This file is capable of running in your PC or laptop.
- Now connect your Sony Xperia P to the PC or laptop. Press Enter.
- The device will begin to root. Wait for some time.
- After your device is rooted, disconnect it from the PC or laptop.
Your Sony Xperia P is rooted by now. For checking the success of the above mentioned procedure, download Root Checker App from the Google PLAY Store or the link given here and use it to check if your device get rooted or not. If you fail due to any reason then reinsert your device’s battery and repeat the procedure from starting.
If you are failing at any step or having any other doubt related to rooting of your device or any other update then you can ask us. We will join you and definitely provide a solution for that.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014