- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
- Bombay High Court Goes Digital Using E-Court
- Android 4.4 KitKat Images Leaked – Android Police Says Not Real
- BBM for Android is now available, Download the APK file
- Nokia postponed the launch of its new smartphone Lumia 1520
- IFA 2013 Summary – Top 5 Gadgets
- Apple set to launch its new Smartphone – iPhone 5S
- Buy LG G2 From AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon From Sep 12th
How to install Android 4.2.1 with a Single Click on Sony Tablet S
Sony Tablet S is the android tablet with 3G cellular network support and has many eye catching features. The dual core 1 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM is the reason behind its powerful performance. The only thing down is that it first came with android 3.2 Honeycomb and then upgraded to android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
Android Jelly Bean new flavor is out now so here we got a custom ROM firmware using which you can update the android version. The custom ROM we got here will update the android version to Jelly Bean 4.2.1.
Before going for the update process, look out at the following requirements first.
- Make a backup of all your personal data.
- Make sure your tablet is at least 50% charged.
- Enable USB debugging of your smartphone from “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Check your tablet whether it is rooted or not using Root Checker app.
Sony Tablet S Flasher - One click tool
Steps to install Jelly Bean 4.2.1 on Sony Tablet S
Follow these simple steps to root and update the firmware version of your Sony Tablet S with the custom firmware provided with the upgrade tool.
- After rooting your device successfully, download the upgrade tool from the link mentioned above on your computer or laptop.
- Connect your tablet with the help of original USB cable.
- Now open the downloaded package file and follow the instructions you find on the screen.
- After successful update, your tablet will be rebooted.
Now your tablet will get restart and it will be updated with the latest version of Android i.e. Jelly Bean 4.2.1. You can manually check for the update from “Settings > About Tablet”, you will find current firmware version there.