- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
How to install Android 4.2.1 with a Single Click on Sony Tablet S
Sony Tablet S is the android tablet with 3G cellular network support and has many eye catching features. The dual core 1 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM is the reason behind its powerful performance. The only thing down is that it first came with android 3.2 Honeycomb and then upgraded to android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
Android Jelly Bean new flavor is out now so here we got a custom ROM firmware using which you can update the android version. The custom ROM we got here will update the android version to Jelly Bean 4.2.1.
Before going for the update process, look out at the following requirements first.
- Make a backup of all your personal data.
- Make sure your tablet is at least 50% charged.
- Enable USB debugging of your smartphone from “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Check your tablet whether it is rooted or not using Root Checker app.
Sony Tablet S Flasher – One click tool
Steps to install Jelly Bean 4.2.1 on Sony Tablet S
Follow these simple steps to root and update the firmware version of your Sony Tablet S with the custom firmware provided with the upgrade tool.
- After rooting your device successfully, download the upgrade tool from the link mentioned above on your computer or laptop.
- Connect your tablet with the help of original USB cable.
- Now open the downloaded package file and follow the instructions you find on the screen.
- After successful update, your tablet will be rebooted.
Now your tablet will get restart and it will be updated with the latest version of Android i.e. Jelly Bean 4.2.1. You can manually check for the update from “Settings > About Tablet”, you will find current firmware version there.
Latest posts by Pawan Kumar (see all)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – Rooting on ZSBMA1 based Official Android 4.1.1 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – Install ZSBMA1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – XXBLL3 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update - January 14, 2013