- LG G3 – Leaked Specs and Pictures
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Coming Soon for Sprint Nexus 5
- Android 4.4 KitKat update is on 1.8% Android smartphones only
- Exchange old smartphone with Moto G and get Rs. 2000 off on Flipkart
- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
How to install Android 4.2.1 with a Single Click on Sony Tablet S
Sony Tablet S is the android tablet with 3G cellular network support and has many eye catching features. The dual core 1 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM is the reason behind its powerful performance. The only thing down is that it first came with android 3.2 Honeycomb and then upgraded to android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
Android Jelly Bean new flavor is out now so here we got a custom ROM firmware using which you can update the android version. The custom ROM we got here will update the android version to Jelly Bean 4.2.1.
Before going for the update process, look out at the following requirements first.
- Make a backup of all your personal data.
- Make sure your tablet is at least 50% charged.
- Enable USB debugging of your smartphone from “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Check your tablet whether it is rooted or not using Root Checker app.
Sony Tablet S Flasher - One click tool
Steps to install Jelly Bean 4.2.1 on Sony Tablet S
Follow these simple steps to root and update the firmware version of your Sony Tablet S with the custom firmware provided with the upgrade tool.
- After rooting your device successfully, download the upgrade tool from the link mentioned above on your computer or laptop.
- Connect your tablet with the help of original USB cable.
- Now open the downloaded package file and follow the instructions you find on the screen.
- After successful update, your tablet will be rebooted.
Now your tablet will get restart and it will be updated with the latest version of Android i.e. Jelly Bean 4.2.1. You can manually check for the update from “Settings > About Tablet”, you will find current firmware version there.