- White Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 operating system is coming in JunePosted 40 mins ago
- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 8 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 8 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 9 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 19 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 19 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 20 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 41 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 43 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 46 days ago
How to install Android 4.2.1 with a Single Click on Sony Tablet S
Sony Tablet S is the android tablet with 3G cellular network support and has many eye catching features. The dual core 1 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM is the reason behind its powerful performance. The only thing down is that it first came with android 3.2 Honeycomb and then upgraded to android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
Android Jelly Bean new flavor is out now so here we got a custom ROM firmware using which you can update the android version. The custom ROM we got here will update the android version to Jelly Bean 4.2.1.
Before going for the update process, look out at the following requirements first.
- Make a backup of all your personal data.
- Make sure your tablet is at least 50% charged.
- Enable USB debugging of your smartphone from “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Check your tablet whether it is rooted or not using Root Checker app.
Sony Tablet S Flasher - One click tool
Steps to install Jelly Bean 4.2.1 on Sony Tablet S
Follow these simple steps to root and update the firmware version of your Sony Tablet S with the custom firmware provided with the upgrade tool.
- After rooting your device successfully, download the upgrade tool from the link mentioned above on your computer or laptop.
- Connect your tablet with the help of original USB cable.
- Now open the downloaded package file and follow the instructions you find on the screen.
- After successful update, your tablet will be rebooted.
Now your tablet will get restart and it will be updated with the latest version of Android i.e. Jelly Bean 4.2.1. You can manually check for the update from “Settings > About Tablet”, you will find current firmware version there.