- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
- Upgrade to 64 GB Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and get $100 cashback
- OnePlus 2 – Price leaked, will be around $400
Sharp Aquos 206SH 5 inch Smartphone Review – Specs, Features and Price
The Mobile market has dominated by the common brands like Samsung, Apple, HTC etc. As a result, the new developers are lagging behind and are unable to showcase their products. Recently, another such product came into the market, a high end smartphone by the name Sharp Aquos 206SH. I know, the name sounds unfamiliar and odd but there are things this newbie has which might interest you. How about a 5 inch 1080p display with a 3080mAH powerful battery run by a quad-core Snapdragon pro processor? Yes these are the specs of this rookie.
This new smartphone has a different display named as CS Silicon which can be assumed to be a combination of a TFT display with LCD. But the display is quite amazing, gives more than what is expected. The phone has a beautiful design similar to the Galaxy S4 with a thin slim screen. The most promising feature of this smartphone is its battery which promises to last for 2 days if run on the power saver mode. Regarding the camera, the phone has a huge 13MP camera with a broad f/1.9 aperture. Since it supports 4G, therefore you will also find a TV support built in. The smartphone will run the latest Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 and this newbie claims to be complete waterproof.
So apart from the regulars, there are other smartphones available in the market which might actually be better than the normal ones. We are expecting this new phone to be available in the market by the month of July and hope that it will achieve a positive response from the users. This is all for now. Stay tuned for more gadget news and reviews.