- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
Samsung Says That Galaxy Note 2 Sale Will Cross 20 Million Mark
After Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung is watching Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to increase its fame and success. That is why this phablet is comprised of all the best features s that people crave to have that.
The previous model benefits 10 million people across the world and now Samsung owner is expecting that this new release will cross the 20 million mark making a new bench mark for the entire phablet sale. Some of the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 are quad core processor, 5.5 inches screen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and 2 GB RAM.
For more info on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 specs, click here.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014