- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 6 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 7 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 7 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 17 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 18 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 18 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 39 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 41 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 44 days ago
- Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update in IndiaPosted 50 days ago
Samsung Says That Galaxy Note 2 Sale Will Cross 20 Million Mark
After Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung is watching Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to increase its fame and success. That is why this phablet is comprised of all the best features s that people crave to have that.
The previous model benefits 10 million people across the world and now Samsung owner is expecting that this new release will cross the 20 million mark making a new bench mark for the entire phablet sale. Some of the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 are quad core processor, 5.5 inches screen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and 2 GB RAM.
For more info on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 specs, click here.