- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Samsung Says That Galaxy Note 2 Sale Will Cross 20 Million Mark
After Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung is watching Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to increase its fame and success. That is why this phablet is comprised of all the best features s that people crave to have that.
The previous model benefits 10 million people across the world and now Samsung owner is expecting that this new release will cross the 20 million mark making a new bench mark for the entire phablet sale. Some of the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 are quad core processor, 5.5 inches screen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and 2 GB RAM.
For more info on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 specs, click here.