- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
Samsung Says That Galaxy Note 2 Sale Will Cross 20 Million Mark
After Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung is watching Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to increase its fame and success. That is why this phablet is comprised of all the best features s that people crave to have that.
The previous model benefits 10 million people across the world and now Samsung owner is expecting that this new release will cross the 20 million mark making a new bench mark for the entire phablet sale. Some of the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 are quad core processor, 5.5 inches screen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and 2 GB RAM.
For more info on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 specs, click here.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Sony Xperia S – Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Update - December 9, 2014
- Lenovo Tab S8 – Specs, Features and Price - December 8, 2014
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014