- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Samsung Says That Galaxy Note 2 Sale Will Cross 20 Million Mark
After Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung is watching Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to increase its fame and success. That is why this phablet is comprised of all the best features s that people crave to have that.
The previous model benefits 10 million people across the world and now Samsung owner is expecting that this new release will cross the 20 million mark making a new bench mark for the entire phablet sale. Some of the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 are quad core processor, 5.5 inches screen display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and 2 GB RAM.
For more info on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 specs, click here.