- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
Samsung NP300E4C-A02US Notebook: Specs and Features
Samsung has introduced a new laptop with excellent features and functionalities, the Samsung NP300E4C-A02US Notebook. Equipped with the Intel 2nd generation Core i3 processor, clocked at a frequency of 2.3GHz, the device has in store 4GB RAM and a 500GB HDD so that it does not fall short of memory storage. The 14 inch widescreen LED display of the laptop with a brightness of 200 cd/m2 is the perfect combination. Various connectivity options such as the Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 and HDMI are also there to provide maximum connectivity. It comes pre installed with the Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System. The various specs, features and price of the device have been discussed in detail in this article.
The 2nd Generation Intel Core i3-2350M processor, clocked at 2.3GHz frequency, along with the 3MB cache provides a good processing speed to the laptop. This processor is able to provide the feature of 4 way processing performance which would definitely lead to the HD quality computing. One of the exclusive features of this laptop is that it comes with the built in Intel HD graphics and 4GB DDR3 memory. Its memory storage capacity is even expandable to 8GB, so that you avail huge memory storage without any issues.
Also, the device is equipped with the Mutiformat DVD+RW/CD-RW drive with double layer support. This means that it is now possible to record even 4 hours of video via the DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media. The 14 inches screen of the laptop provides a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels to offer stupefying clarity while watching movies and videos. The 500GB HDD of the laptop is there to provide huge memory storage capacity and faster reading and writing speeds.
Video calling is much more fun with this laptop due to the presence of in built 0.3MP webcam and an internal microphone as well. The Intel HD Graphics 3000 adds to all the more fun and technology. Each and every detail of the videos could be accessed with utmost clarity. The 3 in 1 media reader, a support for the Secure Digital/Secure Digital High Capacity and SDXC formats render it way too much advanced. Connectivity options include 3 high speed USB 2.0 ports, without which, a fast data, audio and video transfer could not have been possible.
Connecting to the internet without wires is possible with the built in high speed wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n). The Bluetooth 4.0 enables the device to get connected to other devices and share and transfer data amongst themselves. Above all these, some other connectivity options including a Gigabit Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector are also there. With a measurement of just 1.4 inches thin and a weight of just 4.9lbs, this laptop could be carried along anywhere with much ease and comfort.
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013