- LG G3 – Leaked Specs and Pictures
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Coming Soon for Sprint Nexus 5
- Android 4.4 KitKat update is on 1.8% Android smartphones only
- Exchange old smartphone with Moto G and get Rs. 2000 off on Flipkart
- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
Samsung GT-S3752 – QWERTY Dual SIM Smartphone
The earlier attention of the Samsung was only on its Galaxy series. But, owing to the dual SIM needs of the users, now the attention is being shifted to the dual SIM phone series. Already existing dual SIM phones of the Samsung include Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Duos and Y Pro Duos. An all new product, the Samsung GT-S3752 QWERTY keypad Android phone has been added to this series. We discuss the specs and features of this device in detail in this article.
Samsung Galaxy GT-S3752 Specs and Features:
Installed with the Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface, the hardware of the device is still unconfirmed. The 2.4 inch capacitive touchscreen display of the phone has stunning clarity and the QWERTY keypad offers easy and fast typing. With a built in CHATON button, the device also provides access to various social networking sites such as MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk, Facebook, Twitter and Orkut.
A 2MP camera fixed on the rear side of the device and a memory card slot for a support of a maximum of 16GB microSD card is present in the device. With a 1000 mAh battery, it is not a promising feature. The date of launch has not been announced by the company yet. And the introductory price is also not confirmed.
Rumours are that with the launch of this device, Samsung has targeted the Nokia’s touch and type powered devices. Very soon, Samsung may emerge as the leading brand in Smartphones.