- Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera
- Moto Maker now available in China
- OnePlus to announce something interesting on June 1
- Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
- Android M – Dev preview may be released
- Sony Lavender Images Leaked – Bezel Less Display
- Macadamia Nut Cookie may be the internal codename for Android M
- Facebook Video Call Feature Rolling Out
- BlackBerry Leap – Available in Singapore from May 23rd
Samsung GT-S3752 – QWERTY Dual SIM Smartphone
The earlier attention of the Samsung was only on its Galaxy series. But, owing to the dual SIM needs of the users, now the attention is being shifted to the dual SIM phone series. Already existing dual SIM phones of the Samsung include Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Duos and Y Pro Duos. An all new product, the Samsung GT-S3752 QWERTY keypad Android phone has been added to this series. We discuss the specs and features of this device in detail in this article.
Samsung Galaxy GT-S3752 Specs and Features:
Installed with the Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface, the hardware of the device is still unconfirmed. The 2.4 inch capacitive touchscreen display of the phone has stunning clarity and the QWERTY keypad offers easy and fast typing. With a built in CHATON button, the device also provides access to various social networking sites such as MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk, Facebook, Twitter and Orkut.
A 2MP camera fixed on the rear side of the device and a memory card slot for a support of a maximum of 16GB microSD card is present in the device. With a 1000 mAh battery, it is not a promising feature. The date of launch has not been announced by the company yet. And the introductory price is also not confirmed.
Rumours are that with the launch of this device, Samsung has targeted the Nokia’s touch and type powered devices. Very soon, Samsung may emerge as the leading brand in Smartphones.
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013