- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Samsung GT-S3752 – QWERTY Dual SIM Smartphone
The earlier attention of the Samsung was only on its Galaxy series. But, owing to the dual SIM needs of the users, now the attention is being shifted to the dual SIM phone series. Already existing dual SIM phones of the Samsung include Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Duos and Y Pro Duos. An all new product, the Samsung GT-S3752 QWERTY keypad Android phone has been added to this series. We discuss the specs and features of this device in detail in this article.
Samsung Galaxy GT-S3752 Specs and Features:
Installed with the Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface, the hardware of the device is still unconfirmed. The 2.4 inch capacitive touchscreen display of the phone has stunning clarity and the QWERTY keypad offers easy and fast typing. With a built in CHATON button, the device also provides access to various social networking sites such as MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk, Facebook, Twitter and Orkut.
A 2MP camera fixed on the rear side of the device and a memory card slot for a support of a maximum of 16GB microSD card is present in the device. With a 1000 mAh battery, it is not a promising feature. The date of launch has not been announced by the company yet. And the introductory price is also not confirmed.
Rumours are that with the launch of this device, Samsung has targeted the Nokia’s touch and type powered devices. Very soon, Samsung may emerge as the leading brand in Smartphones.