- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Samsung GT-S3752 – QWERTY Dual SIM Smartphone
The earlier attention of the Samsung was only on its Galaxy series. But, owing to the dual SIM needs of the users, now the attention is being shifted to the dual SIM phone series. Already existing dual SIM phones of the Samsung include Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Duos and Y Pro Duos. An all new product, the Samsung GT-S3752 QWERTY keypad Android phone has been added to this series. We discuss the specs and features of this device in detail in this article.
Samsung Galaxy GT-S3752 Specs and Features:
Installed with the Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface, the hardware of the device is still unconfirmed. The 2.4 inch capacitive touchscreen display of the phone has stunning clarity and the QWERTY keypad offers easy and fast typing. With a built in CHATON button, the device also provides access to various social networking sites such as MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk, Facebook, Twitter and Orkut.
A 2MP camera fixed on the rear side of the device and a memory card slot for a support of a maximum of 16GB microSD card is present in the device. With a 1000 mAh battery, it is not a promising feature. The date of launch has not been announced by the company yet. And the introductory price is also not confirmed.
Rumours are that with the launch of this device, Samsung has targeted the Nokia’s touch and type powered devices. Very soon, Samsung may emerge as the leading brand in Smartphones.