- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
- Gionee Marathon M4 – Specs, Features and Price
- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
Samsung Galaxy WIN Review – Specs, Features and Price
Samsung is all set to release its latest smartphone in India. It is a mid range smartphone with quad core processor and dual SIM support. The smartphone is named as Samsung Galaxy WIN and it will actually win the heart of its buyers since it has great combination of specs and features in a very great price. The price of the smartphone is set to 18300 INR. In such a low price it will offer great specs, let us take a look at them.
Samsung Galaxy WIN Specs
- Processor – Quad core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon Processor
- Operating System – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Screen – 4.7 inch Touchscreen
- Memory – 1 GB of RAM
- Cameras – 5 MP rear camera with flash and a VGA front camera
- Battery – 2000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy WIN Features
Samsung Galaxy WIN has all great specs. It will give user high productivity with its quad core processor and 1 GB RAM. Also it has 4.7” screen size which is optimally good. It will be shipped with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
It will have 5 MP rear camera that will give you good picture quality. Also it has a front VGA camera which is although not so very good at its work but support video calls. For connectivity, the smartphone has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and A-GPS support.
The set price of Samsung Galaxy WIN is 18300 INR. It will be available in stores soon.
Samsung Galaxy WIN will be great purchase since it offers great features in reasonable price. Quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, 5 MP camera and Android Jelly Bean in just 18300 INR will be a great deal. For those who has bought other Samsung smartphones like Galaxy S3, Galaxy Grand or Galaxy S4, they might be feeling sad over their purchase at high price.
- 18300 INR