- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
Samsung Galaxy WIN Review – Specs, Features and Price
Samsung is all set to release its latest smartphone in India. It is a mid range smartphone with quad core processor and dual SIM support. The smartphone is named as Samsung Galaxy WIN and it will actually win the heart of its buyers since it has great combination of specs and features in a very great price. The price of the smartphone is set to 18300 INR. In such a low price it will offer great specs, let us take a look at them.
Samsung Galaxy WIN Specs
- Processor – Quad core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon Processor
- Operating System – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Screen – 4.7 inch Touchscreen
- Memory – 1 GB of RAM
- Cameras – 5 MP rear camera with flash and a VGA front camera
- Battery – 2000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy WIN Features
Samsung Galaxy WIN has all great specs. It will give user high productivity with its quad core processor and 1 GB RAM. Also it has 4.7” screen size which is optimally good. It will be shipped with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
It will have 5 MP rear camera that will give you good picture quality. Also it has a front VGA camera which is although not so very good at its work but support video calls. For connectivity, the smartphone has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and A-GPS support.
The set price of Samsung Galaxy WIN is 18300 INR. It will be available in stores soon.
Samsung Galaxy WIN will be great purchase since it offers great features in reasonable price. Quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, 5 MP camera and Android Jelly Bean in just 18300 INR will be a great deal. For those who has bought other Samsung smartphones like Galaxy S3, Galaxy Grand or Galaxy S4, they might be feeling sad over their purchase at high price.
- 18300 INR
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014