- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Wi-Fi version) 4G dual-core tablet is available in Canada
In Canada, the Future shops have already started to take the orders for new Samsung Galaxy Tab 210.1 tablet. This is the TAB with a Wi-Fi only version in it with a price tag of $349.99. Also, the device will be available in the market from 22nd June, 2012. It has an internal storage of 16GB and accorded with 1GHz TI OMAP 4430 dual –core processor, micro SD card slot along with a support of 32 GB (original Galaxy Tab lacks it), 1GB of RAM. The Galaxy tab 2 10.1 runs on the Android 4.0 ICS operating system, and also facilitated with list of much advanced features. The various other features of the device are given below.
Tablet of Samsung galaxy 2 10.1 Wi-Fi only version is made with a PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display of 10.1 inches which carries 16M colours, and do resemble a 800×1280 pixels of display resolution in addition to ~149 ppi pixel density. It also has features of protection of its corning Gorilla Glass, multitouch functionality, and TouchWiz UX UI. The tablet is also provided with a loudspeaker contained with a stereo speaker in it. It also has 3.5mm jack, and the memory card slot supports micro SD up to 32GB, along with an internal storage of 16/32 GB, and a 1GB RAM.
When we talk about connectivity, the tablet has a EDGE, GPRS, Speed of HSDPA, 21 Mbps; Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, dual band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot and a Bluetooth v3.0 along with A2DP, USB Host Support , USB v2.0 and many more features. This tablet is also equipped with 3.15 mega-pixels of rear-facing primary camera which has 2048 x 1536 pixels of display resolution. The other features of its camera include Geo-tagging, Secondary VGA cam, video at 72 op, and few more features. This device runs on an Android Operating System of Ice-Cream Sandwich and is having a chipset of TI OMAP 4430. It is also featured with a Dual Core 1GHz of CPU, with a processor of Cortex A9 and a GPU power VR SGX 540.
This tablet is also equipped with its sensors as accelerometer, compass, gyro and also has various other general but necessary features such as MMS, SMS facility, push email, email, HTML browser, IM GPS with an A-GPS support, Adobe flash and GLONASS, SNS integration, TV-out, Java with Java MIDP emulator, supports MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player, MP4/X vid/DivX/MKV/FLV/H.263/H.264 player, image/ video editor, an organiser, document viewer and editor, Maps, Google search, Gmail, You tube, Google talk, Calendar, voice memo/dial, Picasa integration, and predictive text input (swvpe). It is also featured with a Standard battery of Li-Po 7000 mAh which has battery backup of up to 2000h along with a Talk time up to 10h.
Latest posts by Seema Shahani (see all)
- How to find MSL Number on Sprint Galaxy S3 - July 4, 2012
- How to install Stock Android 4.0 Keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S3 - July 4, 2012
- How to Update Galaxy S GT I9000 with Tirami Slim ICS Custom ROM Firmware - June 26, 2012