- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Images Are Out! It’s B..E..A..UTIFUL!
Samsung Galaxy S4 design images were out yesterday. Here is the collection of all of them. It has the same gesture as S3. There are many other features that these duos have in common, check them out.
There are around 20 photos that are out yesterday. Below is the image of the device waited by many tech enthusiasts from a long time.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Photos
All of these photos are HD. A look to them shows that the new device will have 5” display. The device has textured dotted design unlike the metal finish that most of nowadays devices have. Although by looking to the photos, one can’t say that they are for grip or not that is the dots are touchable as in Galaxy Nexus or not.
At the back is also the same textured design with a large centered camera. There is flash under it. Also there is a speaker at the left bottom part of the back.
On looking these photos, one can say two things very surely. First is that the design is thinner as compared t its predecessor and second is that it has a back that can be open (by looking to the small tap) to insert battery, micro SD card and SIM. To say broadly, it has removable battery panel. Also you can see the silver lining at the side of the smartphone, it is not clear that it is made up of plastic or anything else.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Features
Along with the photos, there are some features that can be concluded with them. Like by looking the below image, it may be concluded that the smartphone has Air View feature as Galaxy Note 2 with s Pen has. It seems to be touch free display. Also there are some photos that show the Smart Eye Tracking icon that means this feature is included in S4. You may take a look at Samsung Galaxy S4 specs and features to know more about the device.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Gallery
For more news on Samsung Galaxy S4, stay in tuning with us.