- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
- LG Launched 2 Smartphones Fino and Bello
Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Images Are Out! It’s B..E..A..UTIFUL!
Samsung Galaxy S4 design images were out yesterday. Here is the collection of all of them. It has the same gesture as S3. There are many other features that these duos have in common, check them out.
There are around 20 photos that are out yesterday. Below is the image of the device waited by many tech enthusiasts from a long time.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Photos
All of these photos are HD. A look to them shows that the new device will have 5” display. The device has textured dotted design unlike the metal finish that most of nowadays devices have. Although by looking to the photos, one can’t say that they are for grip or not that is the dots are touchable as in Galaxy Nexus or not.
At the back is also the same textured design with a large centered camera. There is flash under it. Also there is a speaker at the left bottom part of the back.
On looking these photos, one can say two things very surely. First is that the design is thinner as compared t its predecessor and second is that it has a back that can be open (by looking to the small tap) to insert battery, micro SD card and SIM. To say broadly, it has removable battery panel. Also you can see the silver lining at the side of the smartphone, it is not clear that it is made up of plastic or anything else.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Features
Along with the photos, there are some features that can be concluded with them. Like by looking the below image, it may be concluded that the smartphone has Air View feature as Galaxy Note 2 with s Pen has. It seems to be touch free display. Also there are some photos that show the Smart Eye Tracking icon that means this feature is included in S4. You may take a look at Samsung Galaxy S4 specs and features to know more about the device.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Gallery
For more news on Samsung Galaxy S4, stay in tuning with us.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014