- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 7 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 8 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 8 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 18 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 19 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 19 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 40 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 42 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 45 days ago
- Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update in IndiaPosted 51 days ago
Using One Click SG3 ToolKit to Root, Install Recovery and Custom Firmwares on Samsung Galaxy S3
If anyone is interested in customizing the Android smartphone and is worried about lengthy instructions, then you can now feel comfortable because a new tool is available which may perform all the mentioned jobs with ease. Every customization, right from having an app installed to flashing custom recovery image, can easily be processed by using a tool like one click. For a detailed description of how this one click tool is useful, go through the lines that follow:
Disclaimer: In case, any damage occurs, in the process of upgrading the smartphone, we would not be held responsible. Otherwise, there is almost nil chances that any damage occurs if you follow the instructions carefully.
Samsung Galaxy S3 One Click ToolKit Features
- Install drivers automatically.
- Backup /data/media (virtual SD Card) to PC for a Full Safe backup of the data.
- Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup to system via adb and save to Custom Recovery format of your PC.
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage.
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file, then save in your PC.
- Backup/Restore your /efs partition.
- Install Busy Box binary to phone.
- Flash Insecure Boot Image for adb mode
- Root any public build (various options available)
- Flash Stock Recovery or CWM Recovery.
- Dump selected Phone Partitions, compress to a .zip file using md5 & save to your PC.
- Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC.
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s on your phone.
- Pull Files from phone to PC.
- Change the text colour and background in ToolKit.
- Push Files from PC at your phone
- Set Files Permissions at your smartphone
- Help, Information Screen for various tasks
- Dump BugReport to the PC (if installed)
- Reboot Phone options on adb mode
Before you continue, it is advised to take backup of all your data present in the device, using the steps that follow, but don’t make use of KIES to take a backup of the data, as it won’t recognize the device from the custom ROM firmware.
- SMS- make use of “SMS backup and Restore app”
- Contacts- Sync with the Gmail application.
- Call Log- Call log & Restore
- Images, songs, videos, files- Copy to external/internal SD Card,
- APN and MMS Settings- follow the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access point names”
Installing SG3 ToolKit
Then, do download the “One click tool for your Galaxy S3” to your PC, then install the same using an interactive steps mentioned below in the form of screenshots:-
Make a note that, if it is asked to enter the name of your device under recovery mode, then you can enter under download mode or recovery mode, using the steps that follw:
- You can enter into the download mode bypressing center button, volume down key, and holding them simultaneously press power button, then a green robot will be displayed which means you have successfully entered under download mode.
- You can enter under recovery mode in Galaxy SIII using centre button, and volume up key and holsing them long simultaneously, press the power button.There you go, you now can modify your device the way you want.