- OnePlus Two – Possible Specifications
- Google Play New Feature – Pre-register for apps
- Snapchat: Sharing Tool Added to Discover
- OnePlus One Lite To Be Unveiled Today
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100: Joel Droid Note 2 Apps Update
After a long time there is a great firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 users. This update will bring the features of LG Nexus 4 and Galaxy Note 2. It will add in speeding your device’s performance and also have friendly UI. The firmware is based on EXT4 build that helps in making your device faster. Here we will provide you the simple steps to update your device with this firmware, Also we have listed the changes that the firmware will bring, check them out.
- Memory Management will be good now.
- Note 2 features like Paper Artist, Vide Player etc.
- Audio beats mod.
- Lidroid 15 toggles (customizable).
- Transfer important data and files to external SD card and make a back up of contacts, calls and SMSs.
- Root your device first. If you have rooted device, skip this.
- Enable USB debugging; see the tutorial for how to do it.
- Charge your Galaxy S2 GT I9100 to at least 50% battery.
Step to Install Joel Droid Note 2 Apps in Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100:
- Download the above package in PC. If you already have latest USB drivers and ROM Manager then you may skip them.
- Connect Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with the PC and transfer the downloaded firmware package in it.
- Disconnect it and turn it off.
- Make it enter in recovery mode. You may use ROM Manager App for this. Flash recovery image and select “enter in recovery mode”. If you want to do it manually, long press Volume Up + Power + Home button together.
- Now clear cache using “Wipe data/Factory reset”.
- Go to “Install zip from SD card”. It will now ask you to choose the downloaded file; select the zip file and the installation process will start.
- The update will take not more than 5-6 minutes to end. After that reboot your device in normal mode. Go like “Go Back -> Reboot system now” for that.
Your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 is now updated with Joel Droid Note 2 apps firmware. If you are getting any problem at any step of the procedure then you may ask that to us in below comments section.