- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100: Joel Droid Note 2 Apps Update
After a long time there is a great firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 users. This update will bring the features of LG Nexus 4 and Galaxy Note 2. It will add in speeding your device’s performance and also have friendly UI. The firmware is based on EXT4 build that helps in making your device faster. Here we will provide you the simple steps to update your device with this firmware, Also we have listed the changes that the firmware will bring, check them out.
- Memory Management will be good now.
- Note 2 features like Paper Artist, Vide Player etc.
- Audio beats mod.
- Lidroid 15 toggles (customizable).
- Transfer important data and files to external SD card and make a back up of contacts, calls and SMSs.
- Root your device first. If you have rooted device, skip this.
- Enable USB debugging; see the tutorial for how to do it.
- Charge your Galaxy S2 GT I9100 to at least 50% battery.
Step to Install Joel Droid Note 2 Apps in Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100:
- Download the above package in PC. If you already have latest USB drivers and ROM Manager then you may skip them.
- Connect Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with the PC and transfer the downloaded firmware package in it.
- Disconnect it and turn it off.
- Make it enter in recovery mode. You may use ROM Manager App for this. Flash recovery image and select “enter in recovery mode”. If you want to do it manually, long press Volume Up + Power + Home button together.
- Now clear cache using “Wipe data/Factory reset”.
- Go to “Install zip from SD card”. It will now ask you to choose the downloaded file; select the zip file and the installation process will start.
- The update will take not more than 5-6 minutes to end. After that reboot your device in normal mode. Go like “Go Back -> Reboot system now” for that.
Your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 is now updated with Joel Droid Note 2 apps firmware. If you are getting any problem at any step of the procedure then you may ask that to us in below comments section.