- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000: Flyme Operating System Update
Flyme operating system is another Os which is somewhat different from Android and if you are tech freak then you must want to experience this. In this article, we will guide you to update your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 with Flyme OS. But this is an under construction update so have some bugs that make some of the device’s feature not to work properly. We have listed the features that are working fine with the new OS, check them out.
- Booting and Sound
- Screen touch
- Camera is working fine but video shoot is disabled.
Features not working:
- Recording of calls.
- Calls can’t be received.
- If you want to be on safe side and don’t want to lose your data then make a back up of it. Use simple method like apps or SD card for this. Do not use Samsung KIES since once you update your device with this OS, your device might not support that.
- USB Debugging option must be checked. Go to “Applications -> Development” for enabling it.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 to at least 70% power.
- Check out if your device is rooted or not since you are required to have a rooted device for this update. Use Root Checker app.
Steps to Install Flyme Operating System in Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000:
- Download the above package in PC and move it to your device.
- After moving the OS files to your device, disconnect it from PC. Turn it off.
- Make the device enter in recovery mode, you may use ROM Manager App for this. For manually entering in recovery mode long press Volume Up + Power + Home buttons.
- Clear cache from your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000. For this select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and also “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- To begin the installation procedure, select “Install zip from SD card”. Now the device will ask you to “Choose zip from SD card”. You have to select the downloaded and moved file now and the process will start automatically.
- Wait 4-5 minutes patiently.
Your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 is now updated with Flyme OS. The update will make many important features in not working state so be sure before update that whether you want to experience the Flume OS or not.