- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q by T-Mobile Review: Specs and Features
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q Review
The T-Mobile launches the new Samsung Galaxy S Blaze on 15th August, which is very much similar to the US version of Samsung Galaxy S 3 looks wise it’s just with the five-row-slide-out QWERTY keyboard. And in this course of article we will introduce you to Galaxy S Blaze Q’s specifications and features.
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q Specs
The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q is packed with the dual –core Snapdragon S4 CPU which makes it’s working smoother along with this it is built with the 4-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen with the display resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels which is approx 367 ppi pixel density beside this it also has touch controls, 16M display colors and multitouch functionality. The Android ICS is the Operating System of the phone that means runs on the Ice Cream Sandwich version of the Android. And it has 1.5GHz dual-core processor that powers it.
The Galaxy S Blaze has Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon GPU with the Adreno 220 graphics. It also facilitates you to enjoy its fast speed 42Mbps HSPA with the network. The device is built with the QWERTY keypad along with this it is provided with the 16GB of internal memory. It is also fitted with the various sensors also such as gyro, proximity, accelerometer and compass. The other additional features of the device are its extended memory up to 32 GB along with 16 GB internal memory and 1GB RAM. The connectivity features of the device are GPRS, Speed of HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, EDGE, DLNA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, microUSB v2.0 connector, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC support, Bluetooth v3.0.
Apart from all this, it is also fitted with the 5MP back camera with the resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. Not only just camera quality is good its camera also embedded with other features like LED flash, Geo-tagging, autofocus, touch focus, it also detects face and smile, image is very steady and stabilize. Videos can also be recorded at 1080p@30fps. Additionally it also has a front facing Secondary camera. Not only just the above mentioned features it is embedded with some more useful and attractive features like MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player and MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player support, video and image editor, You tube, organizer, calendar, Picasa integration and Google talk It is also fitted with the SNS integration, Java via Java MIDP emulator, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Adobe Flash, 3.5mm jack, HTML, etc. And now at last while taking about its battery back we just simply say it has wonderful battery life as it is powered with the Standard Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery.
Over all if someone is looking for buying a new phone we surely advice you to buy this richly featured device the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q.
- Not announced
Latest posts by Geeta Lalwani (see all)
- Nikon Coolpix S800C Camera Review: Specs, Features and Price - August 23, 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250: MIUI Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Firmware Update - August 22, 2012
- Tutorial to upload videos to YouTube from Android Smartphone - August 21, 2012