- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro (AT&T) Review: Specs, Features and Price
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro available with AT&T is an android ICS smartphone with an armorlike chasis which protect it from rain, shock, dust and any mishandling. Now talking as a smartphone, it operates on Android 4.0 ICS operating system on a dual core 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor. It has 1GB RAM with 8GB internal memory which helps in providing a good processing and multi tasking speed. In the 8GB internal memory you can store a good number of app and personal stuff. Moreover, you can expand memory using microSD card.
It has a scratch resistant 4” display with resolution of 800×480 pixels. You can enjoy full HD videos or movies on this smartphone. It operates on 4G LTE, 3G HSDPA and 2G GPRS/EDGE network and it also has Wi-Fi feature for connectivity. For data transfer, it has Bluetooth v4.0 and a microUSB port. It also has GPS to grab your location. Talking about the camera, it has rear 5MP HD camera with 1.3MP front facing camera for video calling. It also has the panorama feature added with its rear camera.
With 1850mAh powerful battery inside, it is capable of providing at least 8 hours (approx) of battery life.
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro (AT&T) Specs
- Dual core 1.5GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory
- 32GB expandable
- Android 4.0 ICS OS
- 4.0” touch screen display
- 800×480 pixel resolution
- 5MP rear camera
- 1.3MP front camera
- 1850mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro (AT&T) Features
It’s an android smartphone which is available with AT&T and it is protected with an armorlike chasis. It has got a good design with 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB port, volume keys and power button. Web browsing is really fast because of the 4G LTE network connection of AT&T. Video resolution from rear camera recording is 1280×720 pixels while the front camera quality is also good. You can also access to internet using Wi-Fi network feature while in a Wi-Fi network. The Bluetooth v4.0 provided with this smartphone provides really fast data transfers to other gadgets.
Moreover, it has got many features like SMS, MMS, push email, email, IM, GPS, GooglePlay, organizer, document viewer/editor, Google search, Gmail, YouTube, S Voice, S Beam, Kindle app, AT&T FamilyMap, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, YPmobile, AT&T Locker, etc.
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro (AT&T) is 5” long, 2.7” wide and just 0.5” thick. It weighs about 4.6 ounce.
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro (AT&T) Price
It is available without contract for $449 and with two year contract from AT&T for only $99.99.