- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Check out the specs and features of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone
Samsung has been continuously upgrading Samsung Galaxy smartphone with different version which consist of additional and interesting features. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the latest successor in the series of Samsung Galaxy smartphone series in the market. The smartphone comes equipped with various interesting features such as S Pen and upgraded multitasking features. Let’s have a quick look on the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 features.
Camera & Processor
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a 13 MP camera which is equipped with 1080p recording at 60 fps along with a highly powered LED flash feature which provides for amazing clarity .The current LTE version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 consists of 2.3 GHz quad core chip processor and the international version of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 consists of 1.9 GHz Octa-core processor. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a front camera of 2 MP with 1080 video recording at 30 fps. The smartphone camera has features like Dual Shot, simultaneous HD and video image recording along with geo-tagging and touches focus, face and smile detection feature.
Display & Connectivity
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 consists of a display screen of 5.7 inch in size with a full HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen feature .The smartphone supports 3G connectivity and also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a /b/g/n/ac, GPS feature, Bluetooth 4.0 feature
The smartphone has a micros card slot with an expandable feature of up to 64 GB along with an internal storage memory of 32 GB or 64 GB coupled with 3 GB RAM .In terms of data connectivity, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 supports HSDPA speed of 42 Mbps. The smartphone also consists of infrared port as well as USB port. The smartphone works on Android Jelly Bean v4.3 operating system coupled with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset.
The smartphone messaging features also supports SMS,MMS,Email,Push Mail,IM and RSS .Some interesting features of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 includes S-Voice natural language commands and dictation, Air gestures,SNS integration active noise cancellation feature,Dropbox support of up to 50 Gb,Mpp3 and Mp4 player,organizer,image or video editor, Document Editor, Google Search, Google Maps, Google Talk and Picasa and predictive text inputs. The smartphone supports a Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery. The smartphone is available in 3 versions namely Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9002 with dual SIM card support and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 with LTE connectivity.
With advanced and improved features, Samsung has already catch up faster on the prevailing competition in the handset manufacture market to which Apple shall also be picking up. Hope to see new advances in mobile technology with rivals competing with each other in order to provide user with a host of services at user’s perusal.