- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
- Samsung sold 40 million tablets in 2013, targets 100 million in 2014
- Official Specs of Nexus 10 2013 Tablet as seen on Play Store
- Nexus 5 Launch Date Leaked – 1 November (Black & White Models)
- List of Smartphones and Tablets Getting Android 4.4 Update Soon
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Multi Function Toolkit
Toolkits are of great use, using one toolkit you can perform many operations. XDA developer mskip is very famous for providing these toolkits; he has given the toolkits for many of the Samsung devices like Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Nexus 7 and now for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Given is the list of features that can be performed using the mskip tool kit.
- Automatically install the drivers.Create a single Backup for complete data.
- Full Nandroid Backup.
- Auto update.
- BusyBox installation.
- Flash Stock recovery.
- Flash Clock Work Mod recovery.
- Flash Stock Boot Image.
- Download, extract and flash stock ROM.
- Push, Pull and Set files facility and many more.
Download Galaxy Note 2 toolkit from here.
There are two versions available for the toolkit, paid and unpaid. Unpaid version will cover all your needs.
Steps to Install Galaxy Note 2 Drivers:
- If Samsung KIES is installed on your PC then uninstall it.
- Enable USB debugging from “Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging”.
- Now open the toolkit and select Option 1. It will automatically install the needed drivers.
- Now connect your device with the PC and a message must pop up with confirmation of installing the drivers.
How to Use Galaxy Note 2 Toolkit:
- After you download the toolkits, install and run it.
- It will create a shortcut on your desktop.
- You will get two options to choose from whether to include the drivers or not. If you already have installed the drivers, exclude its part here.
- Now connect your Galaxy Note 2 with the help of USB cable and then open toolkit.
- A message will appear if you want to check for an update or not. You are recommended to check for the latest update. If any update will be available then there will be options to download and install it.
- A Model Selection Screen will appear and it will ask your present built.
- You will see an ‘Ad mode’ after you enter the main menu. If you are able to see it then your Galaxy Note 2 is connected otherwise not.
- Galaxy Note 2 Toolkit has very clarified options with full details, check the one you desired.
For more information, go to XDA thread.