- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Review: Specs and Features
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Review
Are you a US civilian? If yes, then be ready to experience the all new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 in your hands as T-Mobile is launching the device there. It will be accorded with latest Jelly Bean firmware with new updates available every 5th day. Let us reveal the specs and features of the device in the due course of article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Specs:
- Processor: Cortex A9 quad core processor clocked at 1.6 GHz
- Chipset: Quad Exynos 4412
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Screen: 5.5” capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1280 px with pixel density of 267 ppi
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Camera: 8 MP rear and 1.9 MP front cameras
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Features:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 is accorded with great features like TouchWiz user interface to provide user friendly environment, Corning Gorilla Glass so that there must be no scratch on the 5.5” screen. Also it supports multitouch, accelerometer sensor, compass sensor, gyro sensor , barometer and proximity sensor.
Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 has two cameras in which one is primary with 8 MP supporting 3264 x 2448 pixels resolution and other is secondary with 1.9 MP. The features of camera are video recording, auto focus, image stabilization, flash, smile and face detection and geo tagging.
If we talk about the connectivity features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889then it supports A2DP Bluetooth, GPRS, Wi-Fi Direct, EDGE, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, HSDPA, EDR, LTE and NFC. It has 2 GB RAM and available in three different types based on the internal storage that is 16 GB or 32 GB or 64 GB. It also supports expandable SD card up to 32 GB so one have many option depending on his need.
Other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 features include FM Radio, SNS Integration, GPS, MP4 and MP3 players, Organizer, Google Apps, Document Editor, Predictive text input, Image and Video Editor and many more. The device has standard 31oo mAh Li-ion battery. The dimensions of the device are 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 and weight is 180 g.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 is worth to buy. It has all the features needed for both a business class person and for entertainment. Organizer, Google Apps, Document Editor are frequently used by businessmen so the device will support them in their work while 8 MP camera, Google Apps, MP4 player, Bluetooth are for entertainment. The device will possess high speed with LTE connectivity and quad core processor, also Jelly Bean is versatile to use.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014