- White Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 operating system is coming in JunePosted 2 days ago
- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 10 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 11 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 11 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 21 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 22 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 22 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 43 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 45 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 48 days ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Review: Specs and Features
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Review
Are you a US civilian? If yes, then be ready to experience the all new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 in your hands as T-Mobile is launching the device there. It will be accorded with latest Jelly Bean firmware with new updates available every 5th day. Let us reveal the specs and features of the device in the due course of article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Specs:
- Processor: Cortex A9 quad core processor clocked at 1.6 GHz
- Chipset: Quad Exynos 4412
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Screen: 5.5” capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1280 px with pixel density of 267 ppi
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Camera: 8 MP rear and 1.9 MP front cameras
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Features:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 is accorded with great features like TouchWiz user interface to provide user friendly environment, Corning Gorilla Glass so that there must be no scratch on the 5.5” screen. Also it supports multitouch, accelerometer sensor, compass sensor, gyro sensor , barometer and proximity sensor.
Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 has two cameras in which one is primary with 8 MP supporting 3264 x 2448 pixels resolution and other is secondary with 1.9 MP. The features of camera are video recording, auto focus, image stabilization, flash, smile and face detection and geo tagging.
If we talk about the connectivity features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889then it supports A2DP Bluetooth, GPRS, Wi-Fi Direct, EDGE, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, HSDPA, EDR, LTE and NFC. It has 2 GB RAM and available in three different types based on the internal storage that is 16 GB or 32 GB or 64 GB. It also supports expandable SD card up to 32 GB so one have many option depending on his need.
Other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 features include FM Radio, SNS Integration, GPS, MP4 and MP3 players, Organizer, Google Apps, Document Editor, Predictive text input, Image and Video Editor and many more. The device has standard 31oo mAh Li-ion battery. The dimensions of the device are 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 and weight is 180 g.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 is worth to buy. It has all the features needed for both a business class person and for entertainment. Organizer, Google Apps, Document Editor are frequently used by businessmen so the device will support them in their work while 8 MP camera, Google Apps, MP4 player, Bluetooth are for entertainment. The device will possess high speed with LTE connectivity and quad core processor, also Jelly Bean is versatile to use.