- Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera
- Moto Maker now available in China
- OnePlus to announce something interesting on June 1
- Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
- Android M – Dev preview may be released
- Sony Lavender Images Leaked – Bezel Less Display
- Macadamia Nut Cookie may be the internal codename for Android M
- Facebook Video Call Feature Rolling Out
- BlackBerry Leap – Available in Singapore from May 23rd
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Review: Specs and Features
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Review
Are you a US civilian? If yes, then be ready to experience the all new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 in your hands as T-Mobile is launching the device there. It will be accorded with latest Jelly Bean firmware with new updates available every 5th day. Let us reveal the specs and features of the device in the due course of article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Specs:
- Processor: Cortex A9 quad core processor clocked at 1.6 GHz
- Chipset: Quad Exynos 4412
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Screen: 5.5” capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1280 px with pixel density of 267 ppi
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Camera: 8 MP rear and 1.9 MP front cameras
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Features:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 is accorded with great features like TouchWiz user interface to provide user friendly environment, Corning Gorilla Glass so that there must be no scratch on the 5.5” screen. Also it supports multitouch, accelerometer sensor, compass sensor, gyro sensor , barometer and proximity sensor.
Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 has two cameras in which one is primary with 8 MP supporting 3264 x 2448 pixels resolution and other is secondary with 1.9 MP. The features of camera are video recording, auto focus, image stabilization, flash, smile and face detection and geo tagging.
If we talk about the connectivity features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889then it supports A2DP Bluetooth, GPRS, Wi-Fi Direct, EDGE, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, HSDPA, EDR, LTE and NFC. It has 2 GB RAM and available in three different types based on the internal storage that is 16 GB or 32 GB or 64 GB. It also supports expandable SD card up to 32 GB so one have many option depending on his need.
Other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 features include FM Radio, SNS Integration, GPS, MP4 and MP3 players, Organizer, Google Apps, Document Editor, Predictive text input, Image and Video Editor and many more. The device has standard 31oo mAh Li-ion battery. The dimensions of the device are 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 and weight is 180 g.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 is worth to buy. It has all the features needed for both a business class person and for entertainment. Organizer, Google Apps, Document Editor are frequently used by businessmen so the device will support them in their work while 8 MP camera, Google Apps, MP4 player, Bluetooth are for entertainment. The device will possess high speed with LTE connectivity and quad core processor, also Jelly Bean is versatile to use.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Galaxy S6 Edge – How to Root on OE2 Firmware - May 29, 2015
- Galaxy S6 Edge – How to Update to OE2 Firmware - May 29, 2015
- Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera - May 28, 2015