- Address of paid app developers will be made public – Google
- Note 4 and Galaxy S5 to get Android L by the end of year
- Facebook is about to launch a new app – Moments
- Google made the kernel source code of Android One public
- LG is launching its first clamshell smartphone – LG Wine Smart
- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
- LG G3 Beat launched today, includes G3 features – Price 25K
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – Drops from 11,990 to 7,990 INR
- Offline YouTube – Another gift for Indians from Google after Android One
- Google Play Services 6.1 update improves Drive, Fit & Analytics
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Phablet Review: Specs, Features and Price
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 phablet is finally released by Samsung after making the tech enthusiasts to wait for a long time period. The Quad core processor with 1.4GHz frequency and Android 4.0 ICS of the revamped version of the device makes it better to survive in the phablet market. The device get its press release on Angust 6. Let us see other specs and features of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 phablet.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Phablet Specs and Features:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 phablet as the name suggest carry 10.1 inches of display screen with WXGA LCD+ 1280 x 800pixels resolution, the device supports HSPA+ network that brings high speed of 21Mbps. One of the best features of the device is its quad core processor clocked at 1.4GHz. The phablet will run on Android 4.0 ICS operating system which will be updated to Jelly Bean in near future. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 phablet has two cameras, 5MP rear camera with video recording facility at 720p HD and 1.9MP front camera for supporting video calls and conferences.
Other Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 phablet features include S Pen, Polaris Office, Crayons physics and S Planner which are the obvious features of any Galaxy Note device. There are many versions of the phablet available depending on the internal memory capacity; you can go for the one that best suit to you like 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB, it also has micro SD card support. Other Samsung hubs like Gaming, Multimedia, and other learning and reading things are also provided by the phablet. The Samsung Galaxy S3 features Smart Stay and Pop up Play are also been provided in the phablet. It has 7000mAh Li-ion battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Phablet Price:
The price of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 phablet is £450.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014