- OnePlus Two – Possible Specifications
- Google Play New Feature – Pre-register for apps
- Snapchat: Sharing Tool Added to Discover
- OnePlus One Lite To Be Unveiled Today
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is coming soon to UK
On 16th August, in UK, Samsung will launch the very new Galaxy Note 10.1. The official Twitter account of Samsung (UK) updated a tweet regarding this release. They announced that this all new Galaxy Note 10.1 will be released in Stratford’s Westfield Brand Store. There was no information about the price of this product. Its advanced specifications includes 2GB RAM, Android 4.0 ICS OS, 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, and many such highly developed features.
A glimpse of Specifications
- Screen size: 10.1 inches
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- OS: Android 4.0 ICS
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Quad-core processor.
- RAM: 1GB
- Camera: 5MP (rear-facing) with resolution of 2592 x 1944 p
As per the name, the Galaxy Note 10.1 has a 10.1” screen with PLS TFT capacitive touch and has a screen resolution of WXGA 1280 X 800 pixels. The screen is also featured with Multitouch and Samsung TouchWiz UI. The operating system being used is Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich). The device works with 2G networks of GSM 850/900/1900 as well as 3G networks of HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100.
The device can support microSD card upto 64 GB. For connecting and communicating with other devices, Galaxy Note 10.1 has options such as GPRS Class 12(4+1 / 1+4 / 2+3 / 3+2 slots), 5.76 Mbps WLAN Wi-Fi(2.4 and 5GHz) 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, 32-48 kbps EDGE Speed HSDPA Class 12, 21 mbps HSUPA, Bluetooth V4.0 with A2DP and many such features. For interfacing with other devices it has Infrared Port, support for USB Host and microUSB V2.0 connector.
The camera on this device is provided at the back. The rear camera is of 5 mega pixels and offers a screen resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. The camera also provides options such as autofocus, Geo-tagging, LED flash, a 1.9 MP secondary camera and video recording at a rate of 720p@30fps. Additionally, it has accelerometer, Gyro, compass, supports A-GPS, GLONASS and many more.
And this is not it. Still there are features yet to be known. Device has many more highly advanced features. Those include Java MIDP emulator, uses MHLA/V link to support TV-out, integration for SNS, goes along with MP4/MP3/Xvid/DivX/MKV/FLV/H.264/H.263 player as well as WAV/eAAC+/Flac player. Moreover, it has additional features like Image/video editor, document editor/viewer, Organiser, Adobe Photoshop Touch App, Google Search, Gmail, Maps, Gtalk, YouTube, Calendar, Picasa, Voice memo/dial, input text Predictive and so on.
Latest posts by Ekta Jalan (see all)
- Motorola Xoom: Galaxy Nexus 7 Styled Firmware Update - September 27, 2012
- Tutorial: Sony Xperia Ray One-Click Rooting on ICS 4.0.4 - September 25, 2012
- Install CyanogenMod 10 in Samsung Galaxy S PLUS GT I9001 - September 25, 2012