- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Review: Specs, Features and Price
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Review
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Smartphone would be the company’s cheapest production ever that would be equipped with the Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Currently available in black and white colour options, the device would come out with its pink version very soon. With many of the advanced features such as 850MHz processor, 4GB onboard storage, 512MB RAM and many others, this device is on the minds of gadget freaks across the globe. In this article, we discuss the features and functionalities of the Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Smartphone in detail.
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Specs:
- Display Screen: 3.0 inches
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
- Memory Storage: 4GB internal, 32GB microSD card
- Primary Camera: 2MP
- Camera Resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 850MHz
- Battery: 1200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Features:
The 3.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display of Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 consists of 256K colours and provides a pixel density of 133ppi. Along with a full QWERTY keypad, this device is equipped with the Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface. There is a dedicated ChatON key as well. The device has various internet connectivity options such as GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, microUSB 2.0 connector and others. The device is also equipped with a 3.5mm jack and a loudspeaker. The 2MP camera of the device can record videos at VGA@25fps. Various sensors present in the device are accelerometer, compass, proximity and gyro.
Apart from this, Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 has a built-in support for SMS, MMS, IM, Push Mail, Email, Stereo FM radio with RDS, HTML Browser, RSS, and GPS with A-GPS support, and Java via Java MIDP emulator, SNS integration and others. Features such as Organizer, Document viewer/editor, image viewer/editor, Google Search, Gmail, Maps, etc are also present in the device.
The dimensions of the device are 118.9 x 59.3 x 11.7mm and the weight of the device is 112 grams.
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Price:
Currently, Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 could be availed white colour option from the retailer Saholic, at a price of $157.