- HTC One E8 is available online now, get it at 34,990 INR
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE Shortly To Enter Indian Market
- Xiaomi Turning A Strong Competitor To Apple With Mi Pad
- Motorola to release Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto G, E and X
- Samsung & Apple likely to go head to head with their new launch
- Google Glass banned in UK cinemas due to piracy
- HTC Butterfly 2 : Rumored Specs and Features
- HTC Volantis – The Next Nexus Tablet (Rumor)
- Dropcam sold to Google and Nest
- Qualcomm plans on supporting dual camera with Snapdragon 805
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 Announced (CES 2014) – Specs and Features
Samsung has announced the succssor of Galaxy Camera that is Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 in CES 2014. Galaxy point and shoot camera was a good product from the company so it is now moved to advancement with Galaxy Camera 2. It will have many new specs and features including quad core processor with 1.6 GHz frequency, Android 4.3 OS and 16 MP BSI CMOS sensor.
Galaxy Camera 2 Specs –
- 4.8” HD LCD Touchscreen
- 16.3 MP BSI CMOS sensor
- 21x optical zoom
- 23 mm Wide Angle, F2.8(W) ~ 5.9(T)
- Quad core Processor with 1.6 GHz frequency
- Android 4.3 OS
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage, 2.8 GB avilable to users
- Expandable meory to 64 GB
- Image: 16M, P14M, 12M, 10M, 10MP, 9.2M, 5M, 3M, 2M, 1M
- Full HD 1920×1080/30fps, 1280×720/60fps, 1280×720/30fps, 640×480/60fps, 640×480(30fps), 320×240(30fps)
- Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG4, AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- Multi Motion Video 768 x 512 (WVGA, x1/8, x1/4, x1/2, x2, x4, x8) /120fps
- Dimensions – 132.5 x 71.2 x 19.3 mm
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n\Bluetooth 4.0
- 2000 mAh battery
Galaxy Camera 2 Features –
Galaxy Camera 2 is a great device. It has 16.3 MP BSI CMOS sensor with 21x optical zoom. It will run on Android 4.3 OS which is an upgrade to its predecessor. It has quad core processor and 2 GB RAM to give you fast processing. Also it has 8 GB of internal memory of which 2.8 GB is avilable to users, the memory can be expanded using SD card to up to 64 GB. Also you will be provided with 50 GB on cloud Dropbox storage for free up to 2 years.
Galaxy Camera 2 has 4.8” high definition LCD touchscreen to view your captured photos and videos. It has many capture modes like smart mode suggest, selfie alarm, beauty face, night, sunset, firworks and light trace, best photo, continuous shot, kids shot, drama, color bracket, action freeze, landscape, snow, dawn, macro, rich tone, party or indoor, panorama, animated photos, waterfall and eraser.
Connectivity features of Galaxy Camera 2 include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and NFC. Tag and Go feature is there to transfer photos from the device to NFC enabled devices. Photo Bean will send the data to connected devices. Other features are Mobile Link and Remote ViewFinder.
The device will be showcased in CES 2014 and is waiting for reviews from experts.