- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October
- Micromax Canvas A1 based on Android One – Specs and Features
- Spice UNO Mi 498 based on Android one – Specs and Features
- China made face recognition system with 99% success rate for payment gateways
- IUNI U3 Launched With Some Remarkable Specs and Features
- Micromax And Karbonn Will Launch Android One Tomorrow (15 September)
- LG launches G2 Lite to compete with new Moto G
- Android applications list for Chrome OS unveiled
- Moto X Pure Edition Will Be Launched In September
- Android KitKat 4.4 is running on 24.5% devices – September
Samsung Galaxy Beam Smartphone: Specs and Features
The most amazing Samsung Galaxy Beam Smartphone with the exclusive feature of a built in projector which is able to deliver HD projection up to 50 inch wide, has been launched in India by the Samsung Electronics. This Smartphone was firstly viewed at MWC and various discussions were made regarding the launch of the device. The various specifications of Samsung Galaxy Beam are discussed in detail in this article.
Samsung Galaxy Beam Specs and Features:
The large and bright 4.0 inches WVGA TFT display of Samsung Galaxy Beam facilitates easy and clear view of the content of the phone, by providing a display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. HD graphics are also supported by the device. The appearance of the phone is also very trendy and appealing, with stunning coloured edges adding to its attractiveness. Using the phone is even easier as there is provided a rubberized rear grip for comfortable holding. The phone also has a yellow racer strip that definitely provides it a nice look.
The device runs on the Google’s Android v2.3 Gingerbread platform operating system while the newer updates such as the Android 4.0 ICS could be applied to the device. The 1GHz dual core processor of the phone provides fast processing speed and brilliant performance. A large number of apps, multimedia and games could be enjoyed at a really fast speed, adding to all the fun and enjoyment. Further, the device comes pre installed with the Accelerometer, Proximity, Digital Compass, Light and Gyro. The internal memory storage capacity of the device is 8GB which could be further expanded to a maximum of 32GB via the microSD card support.
The built in beam projector of the device is awesome which facilitates the sharing of images and videos at the instant you capture them, with just a click on the beam button on the right hand side. The 5MP camera on the rear side is perfect for capturing images of your friends and relatives and the front facing 1.3MP camera could be used to click you perfectly when no one is around. The device is installed with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, BT 3.0+HS, USB 2.0, MicroUSB and a 3.5mm Ear jack as the connectivity options. The device supports video recording and playback at 720p@30fps and various video formats such as the MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV and DivX formats while for audio, it supports formats such as MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ and WMA formats.
Other Samsung Galaxy Beam features:
The 15 Lumen DLP Digital Light Projector of Samsung Galaxy Beam supports sharing of content from any place. Just like a TV screen, it provides the facility to adjust the size up to 50 inch wide and provides HD with a throw up to 2 metres away. It has two modes, Ambience mode and Over Head Projector mode. In Ambience mode, it is possible to customize the environment, make instant decorations instantly and much more while in the OHP mode; you can magnify and project your hard copy along with the various other physical objects. The device consists of a 2000mAh battery that can provide 3 hours of backup without break. The dimensions of the device are 124 x 64.2 x 12.5 mm and the weight of the device is 145 grams.
Samsung Galaxy Beam Price:
You can make Samsung Galaxy Beam Smartphone yours in just Rs 33,900.
- Rs 33, 900
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013