- LG G3 – Leaked Specs and Pictures
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Coming Soon for Sprint Nexus 5
- Android 4.4 KitKat update is on 1.8% Android smartphones only
- Exchange old smartphone with Moto G and get Rs. 2000 off on Flipkart
- Karbonn to launch Android + Windows Dual OS Smartphone
- HTC Nexus Tablet – Next Nexus Coming in 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 to be unveiled in MWC 2014?
- Red Nexus 5 – Google Gift for Valentine Day
- HP going to launch a 5.5 inches phablet next week, price tag: $200
- CES 2014 – Latest News, Updates and Full Report
Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera Review: Specs and Features
Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera Review
For all the Samsung Galaxy lovers, there is good news that Samsung has now officially announced its latest Android Jelly Bean OS equipped Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera. The device is equipped with almost all of the features of a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone just that it would not work as a Phone. The device comes with some of the built-in proprietary photography tools and users get the full editing experience. The specs and features of this device have been discussed in detail in this article.
Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera Specs:
- Sensor: 16 Megapixels
- Aperture: f/28
- Lens: 23mm – 480mm
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Display: 4.8 inches
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Memory Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad Core
- Chipset: Exynos 4412 Quad
- Graphics: Mali-400MP
- Battery: 1650 mAh
Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera Features:
The 4.8 inches Super Clear LCD capacitive touchscreen display of the device provides 16M colours and a pixel density of 306ppi. The display screen supports multitouch functionality and is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 2 technology. Further, the device is equipped with the Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface. The limited internal memory of the device could be further expanded to a maximum of 32GB via the microSD card. In terms of the internet connectivity options, the device is equipped with Speed of HSDPA, HSYPA, LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB 2.0 connector as well.
Other features of the device include Optical Image Stabilization, ISO sensitivity, autofocus, 21x optical zoom, AF light, geo-tagging, face detection, smile detection, video recording at 1080p@31fps,720×480@120fps, touch focus, Xenon flash and others. Various sensors present in the device are accelerometer, compass and gyro. Other features include Java via Java MIDP emulator, GPS with A-GPS support, SNS integration, Organizer, Document editor, image viewer/editor, Predictive text input, voice memo, Dropbox with 50GB storage and many others. The dimensions of the device are 128.7 70.8 x 19.1mm and the weight of the device is 305 g.