- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera Review: Specs and Features
Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera Review
For all the Samsung Galaxy lovers, there is good news that Samsung has now officially announced its latest Android Jelly Bean OS equipped Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera. The device is equipped with almost all of the features of a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone just that it would not work as a Phone. The device comes with some of the built-in proprietary photography tools and users get the full editing experience. The specs and features of this device have been discussed in detail in this article.
Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera Specs:
- Sensor: 16 Megapixels
- Aperture: f/28
- Lens: 23mm – 480mm
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Display: 4.8 inches
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Memory Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad Core
- Chipset: Exynos 4412 Quad
- Graphics: Mali-400MP
- Battery: 1650 mAh
Samsung EK-GC100 Galaxy Camera Features:
The 4.8 inches Super Clear LCD capacitive touchscreen display of the device provides 16M colours and a pixel density of 306ppi. The display screen supports multitouch functionality and is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 2 technology. Further, the device is equipped with the Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface. The limited internal memory of the device could be further expanded to a maximum of 32GB via the microSD card. In terms of the internet connectivity options, the device is equipped with Speed of HSDPA, HSYPA, LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB 2.0 connector as well.
Other features of the device include Optical Image Stabilization, ISO sensitivity, autofocus, 21x optical zoom, AF light, geo-tagging, face detection, smile detection, video recording at 1080p@31fps,720×480@120fps, touch focus, Xenon flash and others. Various sensors present in the device are accelerometer, compass and gyro. Other features include Java via Java MIDP emulator, GPS with A-GPS support, SNS integration, Organizer, Document editor, image viewer/editor, Predictive text input, voice memo, Dropbox with 50GB storage and many others. The dimensions of the device are 128.7 70.8 x 19.1mm and the weight of the device is 305 g.
- Not Announced
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013