- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Rumor – Apple will launch iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S soon
Since the time, Apple has filed a patent for iPhone 6, rumors are gaining traction regarding the launch of new iPhone with new and advanced features. Rumors are that the iPhone could be named either iPhone 5S or iPhone 6. Looking at the series of launches done by Apple in the past, it is speculated that if the new iPhone is launched by the tag name iPhone 5S, then it will bear the same design as iPhone 5 with internal changes whereas if the mobile is tagged as iPhone 6,then the phone will have a completely new design. But certainly, nothing is clear till now. Though users have great expectation with the next mobile phone of Apple and expects following features to be a part of new Apple iPhone.
- The new iPhone I speculated to consist of a new technology Sharp IGZO or Sharp indium Gallium Zinc oxide screen which consumes less power and is comparatively thinner
- In terms of storage capacity, till now Apple has launched a maximum of 32 GB mobile phone. Users are expecting the new mobile launch to consist of 128 GB
- Though the 128 GB rumor might turn true with the launch of 128 GB iPad 4 which proves Apple capability of installing a mobile phone with the same storage capacity
- The new iPhone can have the feature of NFC which allows users to store cards, tickets an coupons
- Apple might introduce a new mode of user interaction with the mobile in iPhone 6
- Apple could introduce a secondary set of smart illumination display indicators that will convert into various controls for work and gaming
- Users expect a new and upgraded processor in the new Apple phone. Currently iphoen5 has a dual core A6 processor
- The price of the new mobile phone of Apple will remain somewhat the same as the recently launched Apple iPhone price placing the 128 GB version of the new Apple phone at 699 pounds.
The next mobile phone of Apple is expected to get released in the spring of 2013 somewhere in May or June.