- OnePlus One Lite To Be Unveiled Today
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 on Android 4.1.1 XXCLL2 Firmware
As the official firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 is now available so you must be looking for a tutorial to root the device and we are here with the simplest tutorial to root your tablet device with XXCLL2 Android 4.1.1 firmware.
Before starting the procedure to root your device first look at certain requirements,
- Create a back up of all the content stored on your tablet. You can do it by using Samsung Kies or any using other back up app available at GooglePlay store.
- Recharge the battery of your tablet by at least 80%.
- Do enable the USB debugging option from the development settings on your tablet.
- Download and install the USB drivers for your tablet on PC or laptop.
- CF Auto Root Package
- ODIN v1.85
Steps to Root Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100
These are the steps which you need to follow to start of the procedure of rooting your tablet.
- First download the root package and ODIN app on your PC or laptop from the download links mentioned above.
- Restart your tablet by pressing Volume up and Power buttons together to get into the download mode. When you successfully enters the download mode then you will see construction Android robot logo and a triangle.
- Now start ODIN and connect your device to PC or laptop via original USB cable. When device gets connected you will see ID:COM option turning yellow.
- Now select the root package by first clicking on ‘PDA’ and then navigating and selecting the ‘CF-Auto-Root-espresso 10rf-espresso 10rfxx-gtp5100.zip’.
- Also check the ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F.Reset Time’ options in the ODIN and click on ‘Start’ button to start the installation.
- Once the installation is completed your device will restart automatically. Now you can disconnect the USB connection as the process is completed.
That’s it! Your tablet is now rooted with XXCLL2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean official firmware. If it is not rooted then you must perform the process again by unchecking the ‘Auto Reboot’ option. You can also try removing the battery and then enter into the download mode and then try the update. You can check the successful rooting of your device using root checker app.
Latest posts by Pawan Kumar (see all)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – Rooting on ZSBMA1 based Official Android 4.1.1 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – Install ZSBMA1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – XXBLL3 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update - January 14, 2013