- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
- Upgrade to 64 GB Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and get $100 cashback
- OnePlus 2 – Price leaked, will be around $400
- Deal – Nexus 6 Sale on eBay for $440 (Free shipping, no sales tax)
- Virgin America announces Android powered in-built entertainment system
Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 in Easy Steps
Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and make your device more wonderful. Rooting enables your device to get updated with many ROMs and there are many apps that run only on rooted devices so if you want to enjoy more with your device and don’t want to leave any area then root your device now and enjoy the every curve of it. Here is the step by step procedure to root your device easily. Follow the tutorial and gain root access in few minutes.
There are few requirements that you must go through before proceeding to the tutorial. Take them serious.
- Create a back up of your device data. Use apps for SMSs and call logs and for other data, use SD card. Do not use KIES for this purpose.
- The tutorial is for 5.8 inch variant of Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3.
- Charge your device.
- Enable its USB debugging.
Now you have to download the following mentioned files in your PC in order to root your device.
- Rooting package
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Easily –
- You must proceed with this tutorial only if you have created a back up as told in requirements list.
- Turn your device off and make it boot in download mode. Press Volume Down + Menu + Power keys together for this purpose.
- Open Odin in your PC and connect your device to it. The ID:COM part of Odin changes its color as you connect your device with the PC. This indicates that you have succeeded in connecting the device.
- Go to PDA and click on it. It will ask you to select a .tar extension file that you will find in the extracted ad downloaded firmware package.
- After this, click to “Start”.
- The process of rooting will start by its own. Wait for some time.
Your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is rooted and now you can enjoy unlimited ROMs and apps on it.