- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 in Easy Steps
Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and make your device more wonderful. Rooting enables your device to get updated with many ROMs and there are many apps that run only on rooted devices so if you want to enjoy more with your device and don’t want to leave any area then root your device now and enjoy the every curve of it. Here is the step by step procedure to root your device easily. Follow the tutorial and gain root access in few minutes.
There are few requirements that you must go through before proceeding to the tutorial. Take them serious.
- Create a back up of your device data. Use apps for SMSs and call logs and for other data, use SD card. Do not use KIES for this purpose.
- The tutorial is for 5.8 inch variant of Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3.
- Charge your device.
- Enable its USB debugging.
Now you have to download the following mentioned files in your PC in order to root your device.
- Rooting package
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Easily –
- You must proceed with this tutorial only if you have created a back up as told in requirements list.
- Turn your device off and make it boot in download mode. Press Volume Down + Menu + Power keys together for this purpose.
- Open Odin in your PC and connect your device to it. The ID:COM part of Odin changes its color as you connect your device with the PC. This indicates that you have succeeded in connecting the device.
- Go to PDA and click on it. It will ask you to select a .tar extension file that you will find in the extracted ad downloaded firmware package.
- After this, click to “Start”.
- The process of rooting will start by its own. Wait for some time.
Your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is rooted and now you can enjoy unlimited ROMs and apps on it.