- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
- Xiaomi to Launch Smartwatch and Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Xtreme V – Launched for 11,290 INR (16 GB)
- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
Root Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000, N8010, N8013 or N8020 and Install CWM Recovery
If you are having any of the Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000, N8010, N8013 or N8020 then you may want to root your device to make your fun double. Rooting is necessary to upgrade your device. Also there are many apps that require your device to be rooted. So, if you want to work with all those apps that require root access or you want to upgrade your device further you have to root it and install ClockWorkMod recovery in it.
Here is the step by step procedure to root any of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000, N8010, N8013 or N8020 and install CWM recovery. You must read the article first before following the procedure.
- Galaxy Note 10.1 GT N8000 (3G + Wi-Fi)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 GT N8010 (Wi-Fi)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 GT N8013 (Wi-Fi)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 GT N8020 (Wi-Fi + LTE)
One thing to remember here is that rooting voids the warranty of your device. So you will be no longer to claim its warranty. If you want to regain it then you have to install the stock ROM again in your device.
There are no as such requirements needed t root your device. You need a PC with latest Samsung USB drivers installed in it. Also charge your device so that low battery doesn’t hinder the process.
Enable USB Debugging from the Setting menu of your device.
You must have a back up of important data kept safely with you.
Steps to Root Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000, N8010, N8013 or N8020 and Install CWM Recovery:
- Download the rooting software as per your device is.
- Extract the files.
- Open Odin in your desktop.
- Switch your device off and put it in download mode. If you are a new user, to enter in download mode you have to press Volume Down + Power keys. To move to the option of download mode, use volume keys.
- Connect your device to the PC.
- The ID: Com will turn to yellow. An “Added” message will be shown.
- Click “PDA” and select the file with .tar extension.
- Tick “F. Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” in Odin.
- Click “Start”.
- The rooting procedure will start and end by its own.
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000, N8010, N8013 or N8020 is rooted and installed with CWM recovery. Enjoy the rooted device.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- iBall Andi 5F Infinito – Specs, Features and Price - April 19, 2015
- WhatsApp – How to Report Spam/Block or Unblock a Number - April 19, 2015
- OnePlus One – How to Enable Voice Wakeup on CM12S - April 16, 2015