- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
- Gionee Marathon M4 – Specs, Features and Price
- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
Redmi 1S on Sale: Just 5999 INR, register ASAP!
This is what you’ve been waiting for! Redmi 1S will be available for sale on 2 September at Rs. 5,999!
You can register (www.mi.com/in) to purchase your Redmi 1S at 6 p.m. today.
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Cortex-A7 core, which lets you get amazing performance from your battery.
- With Adreno 305 image processor, you can explore immersive 3D game environments or enjoy your favorite shows in flawless HD.
- 8GB flash memory
- Amazing display: 4.7” display. Redmi 1S’ 1280 x 720 display with 312 ppi delivers superfine text and crisp photos.
- In-plane switching (IPS) technology delivers stunning color from almost any viewing angle.
- Dual SIM: WCDMA slot for 3G data and GSM slot for 2G data
- 8MP camera: ƒ/2.2 aperture, 28mm wide angle lens, and 1080p video recording. With an extra large 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens, you can take photos with accurate, true-to-life colors in low light. Redmi 1S’ ƒ/2.2 aperture and 28mm wide angle lens let you focus in on objects in the foreground while softly blurring the rest of the photograph. The front 1.6 megapixel camera is perfect for HD video chatting at 720p.
- Immersive sound: Mi Sound Hi-Fi System with Dirac sound technologies. Redmi 1S features the same sound technology used by BMW, Bentley, and Rolls Royce. Audio output adapts to the type of headphones you’re using to make sure you always get the best possible performance.
- Make Android yours: Simplicity guaranteed. Uncompromised depth. The features in MIUI are based on the feedback company get from over 35 million users. Mi India is constantly looking for new ways to make MIUI more useful, more secure, and more fun.