- HTC will soon launch its 9 inches long Nexus Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 officially launched in Thailand
- Candy Crush Postpone its Windows Platform Development
- Android L Smartphones – Crest Of Safety Or Unnecessary Trouble?
- Address of paid app developers will be made public – Google
- Note 4 and Galaxy S5 to get Android L by the end of year
- Facebook is about to launch a new app – Moments
- Google made the kernel source code of Android One public
- LG is launching its first clamshell smartphone – LG Wine Smart
- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
Redmi 1S on Sale: Just 5999 INR, register ASAP!
This is what you’ve been waiting for! Redmi 1S will be available for sale on 2 September at Rs. 5,999!
You can register (www.mi.com/in) to purchase your Redmi 1S at 6 p.m. today.
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Cortex-A7 core, which lets you get amazing performance from your battery.
- With Adreno 305 image processor, you can explore immersive 3D game environments or enjoy your favorite shows in flawless HD.
- 8GB flash memory
- Amazing display: 4.7” display. Redmi 1S’ 1280 x 720 display with 312 ppi delivers superfine text and crisp photos.
- In-plane switching (IPS) technology delivers stunning color from almost any viewing angle.
- Dual SIM: WCDMA slot for 3G data and GSM slot for 2G data
- 8MP camera: ƒ/2.2 aperture, 28mm wide angle lens, and 1080p video recording. With an extra large 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens, you can take photos with accurate, true-to-life colors in low light. Redmi 1S’ ƒ/2.2 aperture and 28mm wide angle lens let you focus in on objects in the foreground while softly blurring the rest of the photograph. The front 1.6 megapixel camera is perfect for HD video chatting at 720p.
- Immersive sound: Mi Sound Hi-Fi System with Dirac sound technologies. Redmi 1S features the same sound technology used by BMW, Bentley, and Rolls Royce. Audio output adapts to the type of headphones you’re using to make sure you always get the best possible performance.
- Make Android yours: Simplicity guaranteed. Uncompromised depth. The features in MIUI are based on the feedback company get from over 35 million users. Mi India is constantly looking for new ways to make MIUI more useful, more secure, and more fun.
The following two tabs change content below.
Yet another tech blogger, makes software 9-5, writes blogposts at night.
Latest posts by Chankey Pathak (see all)
- Offline YouTube – Another gift for Indians from Google after Android One - September 18, 2014
- Oppo N3 with rotatable camera will be launched on 29 October - September 16, 2014
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S – How to unroot easily - September 15, 2014