- White Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 operating system is coming in JunePosted 4 days ago
- Google IO 2013 – Summary of Android stuffPosted 12 days ago
- Karbonn S2 Titanium out and available for pre-order at ₹10,790Posted 12 days ago
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 ActivePosted 13 days ago
- Google Play Store 4.0.27 is out with a new layoutPosted 23 days ago
- Micromax launched first 3D phone Canvas A115 for 9999 INRPosted 23 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 landing in market globally from May 2013Posted 24 days ago
- Evernote new version 5.0 is availablePosted 45 days ago
- T-Mobile has started taking Pre-orders for iPhone 5Posted 46 days ago
- Google added “Spell Check” feature in ChromePosted 49 days ago
Red Editions of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Tab 2 7.0, Tab 2 10.1 Announced
2012 is about to end and the New Year is about to begin. Soon Valentine’s Day will come so how about gifting your loved ones something new and special this time? Like a RED Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 or Tab 2 7.0 or maybe Tab 2 10.1. Yes it is true. Samsung has decided to introduce Red editions of some of its devices in the next quarter. Samsung has decided to give its users a something new this coming year with garnet Red colored tabs and phones. Reports say that Samsung will be releasing the following devices in red color:
- Galaxy Note 10.1 3G (GT-N8000)
- Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 3G (GT-P5100)
- Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 3G (GT-P3100)
Although the Wi-Fi editions of these mentioned devices will not receive this new color.
The reports also mentioned that the new colored devices will be launching just before the Valentine’s Day so it’s a very big news for all the lovely couples out there who wish to gift their love something new and different. The new devices are expected to launch in US, Europe and Australia first.
Samsung has started releasing the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for all of its devices starting with the Galaxy Note 10.1. The update has rolled out in Germany and the other countries are waiting eagerly for it. The update is around 300 Mb so it is a very light update. Samsung has made it available for download both via Wi-Fi and through Samsung KIES. You can download the update directly in your devices or through Samsung KIES so keep checking. You can also check out our articles regarding manually updating your devices with the firmware.