- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
- Gionee Marathon M4 – Specs, Features and Price
- OnePlus 2 Invites – Physical Invitation Cards
- Moto G (2015) Designs Leaked
- OnePlus 2 – Fingerprint Sensor Feature Confirmed
- Sony E5663 Specs Leaked
- Moto G and Moto X – Android 5.1 Soak Tests Begin
- BBM Android Updated – Added Security Features and Material Design Changes
- Deal – Get Fire Phone at £99 in UK on Amazon
- Get New Android Wear Watch Faces From Play Store
Procedure to install Adobe Flash on Android 4.1 JellyBean
Everybody probably knows about the very latest news that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean provides no support to Adobe Flash. But the developers have now learned to overcome this big disadvantage of Android. All you need a device that is updated with Jelly Bean. Galaxy Nexus is such a device. You may also have it pre-installed in the device just as in Nexus 7.
Procedure to install Adobe Flash on devices updated to JellyBean
Such devices have a benefit that including Google Chrome (default) they also have the previously popular stock browser. Follow the steps to install Adobe Flash:
- ‘Flash Player APK’ must be downloaded in the PC.
- Move that zip file to the device’s SD card.
- Open the file and use File Manager to install the same.
- Run the app for ‘Stock Browser’.
- Open the settings menu of browser.
- Now look for ‘enable flash player’ and check the desired option from the two : ‘always on’ and ‘on demand’.
This completes the process. You can now enjoy the privileges of Adobe Flash on your Android device.
Procedure to install Adobe Flash on devices pre-installed with JellyBean
As these devices don’t have stock browser, we need to download the stock browser and install that in the device. Now follow the steps:
- The device must be rooted.
- From AOSP (Android Open Source Project) Jellybean ROM, download ‘stock browser APK’.
- Copy that file to your device.
- Make the permission to rw-r-r from rw—-.
- Look for ‘browser provider.apk/odex’.
- Rename the files after you find them.
When you finish this, stock browser is installed successfully. when done with these, then follow the steps you used above with the devices that are updated manually with Jelly Bean Firmware.
This process is a great way to install Adobe Flash to your devices on Android. Google may launch Adobe Flash on Android but till then this way is not bad.
More information can be found at XDA-Developer forum.