- BlackBerry Leap – Available in Singapore from May 23rd
- OnePlus Two – Possible Specifications
- Google Play New Feature – Pre-register for apps
- Snapchat: Sharing Tool Added to Discover
- OnePlus One Lite To Be Unveiled Today
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs and Features Leaked
- Oppo R7 Images Leaked
- OnePlus One CyanogenMod 12S Update Soon to Come
- HTC One M9+ Photos Leaked
- Teaser – OnePlus DR-1 Drone
Oppo Find 5 Android Jelly Bean Phone Review: Specs, Features and Price
The Oppo Find 5 Android phone is a much talked about product in the category of slim phones with full HD touchscreen. It has been assured that this China-made phone will be available in Europe and the west, much unlike some of its competitors like HTC J, which is limited to Japan market only. Installed with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM, and loaded with a very high resolution touchscreen, the Oppo Find 5 Android Phone is much awaited for and surely promises a total new touchscreen experience unheard of by the high-end consumers so far.
A 12 megapixels camera offers more uniqueness to the product. The sleek look and high speed RAM makes it an interesting proposition that is being awaited for.
Oppo Find 5 Specs
- 5 inch touchscreen with resolution 1920 X 1080 pixels
- Thickness of 6.9 mm
- Loaded with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system
- Qualcomm APQ8064 quad-core chipset with 1.5 GHz speed with 2 GB RAM
- Heavy battery of 2500 mAh
- Aluminum unibody
- 12 megapixel camera
Oppo Find 5 Features
The Oppo Find 5 Android phone with thickness of 6.9 mm is predicted to be the slimmest among the high-end 5 inch touchscreen devices like Galaxy Note, HTC J Butterfly and LG Optimus Vu, only to mention a few. This is the biggest USP of this device over its close competitors, and has caused quite a raised expectation in the market about itself.
The resolution quality is another noble feature of this phone. A high resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixels with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system ensures excellent color contrast and sharpness, but it will also demand a high capacity battery to be installed. The phone being said to be of Aluminum unibody, the battery may not detachable from the body. It however remains an apprehension as to how such a high capacity battery with an obvious big size would fit into this slim phone device.
The Quadcomm core promises a very high speed of 1.5 GHz supported by a 2 GB RAM. The camera of 12 megapixels is another value addition to the device. The back of the phone with its camera lens and flash gives a very sleek and attractive look to it, being flat and having no extra bulge due to the lens.
Oppo Find 5 Android Phone Price and Availability
The device is expected to reach the market with a price tag of US $475 and US $520 for the two varieties, 16 GB and 32 GB. It is being made out of China, but will not be limited in its availability, and Europe, the USA and other western countries also will have access to it.
In the range of phones in this product category, combination of so many features and yet being the slimmest one is really a unique proposition. So the wait is there for the techies to grab an edition of this high-end device and go through the experience.
Latest posts by Arnab Sensharma (see all)
- Galaxy Note GT N7000 – Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Stunner 2 Custom ROM - January 23, 2013
- Galaxy S2 GT I9100 – Android 4.2.1 ReVolt JB I9100 Custom ROM Firmware - January 23, 2013
- List of Top and Best laptops to buy under 40000 INR in India - January 23, 2013