- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 to Receive Windows Phone 7.8 Update Soon
AT&T makes a lot of business with the Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone. Now it is time for the users to be benefitted. So, it is in news that the smartphone will get the Windows Phone 7.8 update on 30th January. It is already rumored that the smartphone will receive the update before the first month of 213 ends and it will come true as reports.
With this new update the Nokia Lumia 900 will get lots of new features in their phone. Some are mentioned below.
AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Features:
- Start Screen – The users will love their new screen. It looks similar to WP 8 and you can customize it as you like. The tiles size can be changed and more tiles can be added on the main screen now. Also “Gutter”, the wide black vertical zone is removed.
- New theme colors are added.
- New lock screen powered by Bing. It will display “Image of the day” changing regularly.
- Accidental wipe protection for lock screen is also improved. It will also help in increasing battery life.
- Improved security features.
- Improved Windows store with fast downloading.
- Many APIs are enhanced like Bluetooth DRM, Data migration and converting any MP3 song to ringtone.
The new tiles look will make you stitch to the smartphone. There may be some more fixes and improvements. We have to wait now for the update to come and to see what it brings. Stay connected to us for more information on Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 update. Subscribe us for future updates.
Latest posts by Aayushi Jain (see all)
- Asus Zenfone 5 – How to root and unroot this smartphone - August 17, 2014
- Galaxy Note 3 – Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUENG1 Firmware Update - August 6, 2014
- Any.do – Create, Manage and Share To-do Lists - July 18, 2014