- HTC will soon launch its 9 inches long Nexus Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 officially launched in Thailand
- Candy Crush Postpone its Windows Platform Development
- Android L Smartphones – Crest Of Safety Or Unnecessary Trouble?
- Address of paid app developers will be made public – Google
- Note 4 and Galaxy S5 to get Android L by the end of year
- Facebook is about to launch a new app – Moments
- Google made the kernel source code of Android One public
- LG is launching its first clamshell smartphone – LG Wine Smart
- Club Samsung 2.0 announced, will be available from 30 Sept
Nokia Asha 305 and Asha 306 Specs and Features
Nokia- a Finnish mobile manufacturing company has proclaimed that it has launched new handsets in its low price and budget friendly mobile list. Both Asha 305 and Asha 306 are touch screen devices. With release of Lumia series Nokia fulfilled its dream of launching window based phones. But it is not possible for a company to manufacture a new high price device each month as it has to fulfil the demands of other consumers also. These devices are designed as to be affordable and have desirable features.
NOKIA ASHA 305: Specs and Features
This device of Nokia i.e. Asha 305 which is subjected to launch in third quarter of this year, features touch screen. This handset is dual SIM device. Both SIM are reported to work on GSM 900/1800 networks. For users of two networks, it is a tedious task to change SIM again and again to make and receive calls and SMS. The simplest solution to this problem is a dual SIM mobile phone which makes this task easier. The basic principle is that you need not have to insert and eject SIM now and then, instead insert both the SIMs simultaneously to receive and send calls and messages.
This handset comes with 3 INCH TFT resistive touch screen panel which is much cheaper in comparison to capacitive panel. This shows the curiosity of Nokia to hear its brand name among common crowd. It has a 2 MP rear camera. Videos can also be recorded with resolution of 176×144 pixels at the rate of 10 frames per second. It features a quite heavy and powerful battery of 1110mAh. It provides 14 hrs talk time power and music playback for 410 hrs. This device is available in four different colours.
More details: Read complete review of Nokia Asha 305.
NOKIA ASHA 306: Specs and Features
Asha 306 also comes with 3 inch TFT resistive touch panel offering resolution of 240×400 pixels. This touch panel has multi touch support. There is nothing new about camera as it also bears a 2 MP camera with same features as Asha 305. As everybody does not require dual SIM feature this device is a single SIM device. The device is provided with 2 GB micro SD card. This external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB.
It appears that Nokia will launch both its devices together in the market so as to offer new choices for the buyers. Till now there has been no announcement of prices from the company but it is expected that both the device will be almost of the same price tag as both carries the same features. Technological advancement is one of the causes why these small range devices do not gain attention. It is always a fear for these low priced devices that they are not able to secure good market as there are lots of low priced Smart phones available. But still low budget customers will consider it as these devices deserve this much attention.
Latest posts by Charu Agrawal (see all)
- Tips to optimize the battery life of HTC One S - August 19, 2012
- LG Optimus 3D Max Review: Specs, Features and Price - July 30, 2012
- Acer Liquid Gallant Duo Smartphone: Specs, Features and Price - July 25, 2012