- Samsung to work on denser batteries and thinner camera
- Moto Maker now available in China
- OnePlus to announce something interesting on June 1
- Android M will focus on optimizing RAM and better power management
- Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Themed Smartphone Launched (Limited Edition)
- Android M – Dev preview may be released
- Sony Lavender Images Leaked – Bezel Less Display
- Macadamia Nut Cookie may be the internal codename for Android M
- Facebook Video Call Feature Rolling Out
- BlackBerry Leap – Available in Singapore from May 23rd
Motorola RAZR I Smartphone Review: Specs and Features
Motorola RAZR I Review
Motorola RAZR I is the latest Intel powered Smartphone unveiled by Motorola this 18th September in London. The most tempting feature of this device is its 2GHz Intel processor. With the launch of this device, Motorola is all set to become a popular brand in the international market. In this article, we discuss the specs and features of this new device by Motorola, in detail.
Motorola RAZR I Specs:
- Display Screen: 4.3 inches
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Atom Processor
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Primary Camera: 8 Megapixels
Motorola RAZR I Features:
The 4.3 inches SUPER AMOLED display of the device provides good display resolution and offers utmost clarity. The display screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass technology and the screen frame is made up of diamond cut grade aluminium4. The body of the device is covered with an oleo phobic coating so that if something spills on your device accidentally, there is no damage caused to your Motorola RAZR I Smartphone. The body is scratch resistant as well.
Not only the Intel processor, but an additional GPU has been provided in the device for fast and efficient processing. The 8MP primary camera of the device clicks excellent quality pictures and can record videos at 1080p HD. Also, the camera is able enough to shoot 10 pictures simultaneously in its multi shot mode. The device supports fast browsing irrespective of the type of the internet connection.
Along with a powerful battery, the device is equipped with an NFC chip and an Android Beam as well. There is also a SMARTACTIONS battery saver embedded in the device that makes battery run longer. The OS of the device is upgradable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Motorola RAZR I Availability:
The device is expected to arrive in the European as well as the American markets by October this year.
- Not Announced
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013