- Intex Aqua Star, Star HD, Star Power launched in India
- Xiaomi’s Diwali Gift – Xiaomi Mi 3
- New update of iOS 8 has lot of bugs, do not update!
- Linux Bash Bug: A Bigger Threat Than Heartbleed
- Asphalt Overdrive Launched Today – Gameloft On High Gear
- Galaxy A3, A5, A7 Specs Leaked Online
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra – Low Cost Smartphone in 6,999 INR
- China Gets The new GN715 Smartphone For 1699 Yuan
- Images of Moto S and Droid Turbo Leaked
- Sale of Moto X (2nd GEN) Started at Flipkart
Motorola DROID RAZR HD Developer Edition Review: Specs and Features
Motorola DROID RAZR HD Developer Edition Review
Motorola has recently released a developer edition smartphone, Motorola DROID RAZR HD Developer Edition, for those users who wish to flash custom ROMs. One exclusive feature of this device is that it comes with a bootloader and it can be unlocked easily. The release date and the price of the device are not announced by the company yet. The details of this edition are discussed in this article.
Motorola DROID RAZR HD Developer Edition Specs
Display Screen: 4.7 inches
Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
Primary Camera: 8MP
Camera Resolution: 3264 x 2448 pixels
Secondary Camera: 1.3MP
Operating System: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: Dual-Core 1.5GHz
Battery: 2530 mAh
Motorola DROID RAZR HD Developer Edition Features
The super AMOLED 4.7 inch capacitive touchscreen display of the device provides 16M display colours and a pixel density of 312ppi. The display screen also supports multitouch functionality and Corning Gorilla Glass technology built-in the device protects the screen from scratches.
The primary camera of the device consists of some additional features such as LED flash, image stabilizer, face detection, touch focus, geo-tagging and others. Various sensors present in the device are proximity, accelerometer and compass.
Other features of the device include Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, SNS integration, access to Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, Google Talk, YouTube and others along with Picasa integration, Organizer, image viewer, document viewer/editor, predictive text input and others.
In terms of the internet connectivity options, the device is provided with GPRS Class 12, EDGE Class 12, LTE, HSPA+, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with LE+EDR, microUSB 2.0 connector and others. The device is also equipped with an HDMI port so that it could be connected to an HDTV.
The device can operate in various networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G. The dimensions of the device are 131.9 x 67.9 x 8.4mm and the weight of the device is 146 g.
- Not Announced
Latest posts by Ashima Gupta (see all)
- Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on JKLP Android 4.0.4 - January 16, 2013
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 – Install JKLP5 based Android 4.0.4 Update - January 16, 2013
- How to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean - January 11, 2013