- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 goes official, comes in Android and Windows 10 variants
- Motorola Moto X Force launching soon in India, says the company
- Android Marshmallow update coming soon to Android Wear smartwatches
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock goes on sale in the US for $79
- Meitu V4 is the world’s first smartphone to boast a 21MP selfie camera
- China’s UMi introduces the Rome with a 5.5-inch display, octa-core SoC and 3GB of RAM, priced around Rs 5,900
- HTC introduces the One M9s with a metal unibody design and Helio X10 SoC, priced around Rs 26,000
- Micromax Canvas Xtreme 4G launched with a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, priced at Rs 6,599
- Moto X Play to be announced in India on September
- ASUS Mumbai Zen Festival – Launches New Zenfone Models
LG Optimus L5 smartphone to be launched shortly
BELL, a Canada based cellular company is prepared to launch new Smartphone LG Optimus L5 in its stores. This device is mid ranged Android Smartphone that runs on Android OS v4.0 ICS. This Smartphone is motorized by 800MHz single-core processor. In addition to basic features like 4 inch capacitive touch screen having resolution of 320×480 pixels, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, 5MP rear camera it also has lot more features. This device is supposed to be launched shortly. Let’s discuss its features and specifications in brief.
LG Optimus L5 Smartphone has a 800MHz processor and it runs on Android OS v 4.0 ICS. It comprises 4” capacitive touch screen that characterize touch sensitive controls and has 16M colours. Display has multi-touch functionality and has 144 ppi pixel density that offers a resolution of 320×480 PX. Optimus L5 offers variety of sensors like accelerometer, compass and proximity. This Smartphone works on 3G HSDPA 2100 and 2G Network GSM 850/900/1800/1900.
The rear facing camera in this device is 5 MP that offer camera resolution of 2592×1944 PX. Camera also features LED flash, Geo-tagging, autofocus, video recording, touch focus etc. It is spotted to have secondary front camera also. Rest all features are as usual and are common. This Smartphone has micro SD slot that has capability to expand its memory externally to 32 GB. It is provided with 3.5mm jack and a loudspeaker.
This Smartphone is compatible with various connectivity technologies like GPRS, EDGE, HSUPA and HSDPA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, NFC support, micro USB v2.0 connector and Bluetooth with A2DP connectivity. Along with these features it also supports common features like MMS, SMS, Email, Push Email, HTML Browser, GPS with A-GPS, IM, Java MIDP emulator, SNS integration, document viewer, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talks, Organizer, Predictive text input, and Voice dial/memo. It supports MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player and h.264/MP4/H.263 player formats. Optimus L5 is just 9.7 mm thick. It has good battery backup with Standard Li-Ion battery.
This Smartphone is to be launched shortly as per the resources. Although price tag for this Smartphone is still a secret.